• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flower Power! (124)

zhixun

This episode was all right but not interesting since Nyarth should have done better to attract the crowd in my opinion. I like the scene when Heracros sent Pikachu upwards by using his horn just act like a powerful catapult and Pikachu danced to dodge the attacks. I also liked Kojiro dressed as a woman but I am not impressed with Kireihana debut.

Good that the Bellossom got the routine right in the end. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seeing a whole bunch of performer Pokemon in Florando Town was interesting. I cackled when James dressed up in that ballet outfit and Jessie dressed up as a flamenco dancer. One thing that I found really strange was that the random Oddish from the Team Rocket net scene was twice as tall as the Bellossom though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ash and friends helping the Bellossom dance troupe was interesting. I'm a fan of Bellossom so I was just glad to see them in action ha ha. The performances shown plus Team rocket's stunt were fun. ^^

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, Bellossom aren't so great and we saw them dance in the 2nd Pikachu short anyway, so nothing they did here was special...

JudySpell

Banned
Bellossom is pretty and I enjoyed this filler mostly though I would've liked it more if someone had gotten a Bellossom. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, Bellossom aren't so great and we saw them dance in the 2nd Pikachu short anyway, so nothing they did here was special...

While we did see them dance before, at least these Bellossoms seemed strong in battle as well like when they helped defeat Team Rocket. So that's something.

Pikachu using dance moves that he learned from Bellossom to dodge attacks was great, so I wish he had kept that strategy in future episodes.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I really liked this episode for giving us the debut of Bellossom. But I don't think that Team Rocket should of been blasted off simply for trying to enter the contest, only when they try to do something wrong like take Pikachu. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
I enjoyed the festive atmosphere of the street carnival here, and Hikaru's two dancing Kireihana were cute. I thought that Musashi looked great in her flamenco dress. Nyasu being exploited on the stage by Musashi and Kojirou made me feel bad for him, and I was pleased when the Kireihana perfected their dance.

ZilverLox

Banned
While this episode wasn't that exciting or even that action-packed, there are some good moments in it that I remember. Like Meowth's comedy routine and jokes which were funny and seeing Pikachu dancing in battle was cool and different. Not to mention we get to meet Bellossom in this episode and I'm glad that Bell and Bella managed to get the last dance move right. :)

Alloutℯ

Banned
The Bellossom and whole exhibition plot of this episode was amusing to watch, the battle-dancing was an interesting quirk of there's. I liked how Pikachu utilized it against TRio and I'm always happy to see Heracross get more screen time.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Pikachu using dance moves that he learned from Bellossom to dodge attacks was great, so I wish he had kept that strategy in future episodes.

I loved seeing Pikachu twirl to evade Arbok's moves hee hee, tho I also wish that his new dance techniques had become his permanent battle strategy. Any ways, I liked when Team Rocket twirled while blasting off. :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Not to mention we get to meet Bellossom in this episode and I'm glad that Bell and Bella managed to get the last dance move right. :)

Well, we had seen Bellossom debut in the Orange Islands, though I'll give these Bellossom credit for being less useless. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's strange but in hindsight, Satoshi confronting the Rocket-dan when they showed up on a bulldozer at the festive seemed unfair to them. They technically hadn't done anything unlawful yet, so Satoshi stepping in and instigating conflict was bizarre.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One thing that I now find bizarre about this episode is how it featured Kireihana, and yet we got no explanation of how Kusaihana could evolve into one via the Sun Stone. It just seemed like an important point worth including.

Daizy

I call you honey
Funny how Ash and pals didn't really do anything to help Bella, like not even give her a good pep talk. That was so out of character for everybody especially Ash since they always go out of their way to help COTD's.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Such a weird episode. Ash actually recognises Team Rocket in disguise first. And then on their return he doesn't... Brock actually waits here for the girl to finish her practice session before coming on to her... and the Dutch dub suddenly switches back to the English dub partway through the episode for some reason... and since when can Bellossom use Twister?