• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fluffy Wuffy Eevee

And what do you Think so far?

• Awesome.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Good, but there are some minor mistakes.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Meh.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Eevee is to cute and fluffy x3

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Tyran

Blast from the past
Click for it:

Click for Eevee rough Sketch

It's still the rough sketch of the Eevee, but I'm planning to make it as detailed at possible at the end (u can count the hairs on his fur etc.)
But first i need to get rid of the flaws in the sketch.

Updated version :
EeveeinProgress2.png

I've made the Tail a bit bigger, and cleaned up some lines.

Sketch Version 6:
EeveeinProgresscopy.png

Heavily edited the tail on multiple places (made it thicker and larger)
Fixed the back ear , and his hunchback.

Does anyone see any mistakes or misshaped parts?
If u do please say so, so that I can fix it.

Last edited:

Tyran

Blast from the past
i think its good so far, no one really comments on things if I posted artwork it get rants and whines on it. ><

Thanks ^^
I'm currently making the tail bigger, And will update with the normal Sketch (without the glowy color)

EDIT: I have updated ^^

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
You could make the leg closest to us come farther up so it doesn't look like it's just hanging from the belly xD The tail looks a bit too long and skinny, but you planned on making it fluffier right? Besides that I think it looks great so far!

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
I like it! I wish I could draw good.

Tyran

Blast from the past
You could make the leg closest to us come farther up so it doesn't look like it's just hanging from the belly xD The tail looks a bit too long and skinny, but you planned on making it fluffier right? Besides that I think it looks great so far!
Hmm , will make the Tail a bit bigger and will overlap the leg a bit , I hope it also solves the Bely leg problem xD

I like it! I wish I could draw good.
Thank you ^^

And I've just started this year with Digital Art (this sketching and stuff)
Really practicing and reading waaay to much tutorials really help.
And i always use Reference images.

Sorry for not updating but I have Homework eating my time ( I delayed it to much xD).
But tomorrow the Sketch will be finished and I hope that all the problems are out it, so i can start the Real deal :]

Comments until tomorrow for how i can improve it are greatly appreciated (and every other comment i s also nice ^^)

Sammi

Banned
'Scuse me if I'm harsh. Don't mind me.

Well, first off, the body. Look at its back. It's basically hunch backed, and the proportions are off. Limbs aren't usually perfectly straight/round. THe have their own shape and form. Look at its Sugimori.

As someone else said, its front legs look like they come from its belly. The tail looks like it's not on Eevee, but rather Eevee is sitting on it, and the ear that's behind its head is suddenly round, whilst the other is pointed. Its fur looks a little, I don't know, flat and repetitive. I'm not sure what kind of style you're aiming for, so I can't really say much other than add more flavour to it, since it looks rather plain right now.

Tyran

Blast from the past
'Scuse me if I'm harsh. Don't mind me.

Well, first off, the body. Look at its back. It's basically hunch backed, and the proportions are off. Limbs aren't usually perfectly straight/round. THe have their own shape and form. Look at its Sugimori.

As someone else said, its front legs look like they come from its belly. The tail looks like it's not on Eevee, but rather Eevee is sitting on it, and the ear that's behind its head is suddenly round, whilst the other is pointed. Its fur looks a little, I don't know, flat and repetitive. I'm not sure what kind of style you're aiming for, so I can't really say much other than add more flavour to it, since it looks rather plain right now.

>.< It's still the sketch.

But I'm still happy with your thoughts and critcs.

I used 2 different Sugimori and a sitting Eevee image for reference, and all had the same kind of structure.
I try to put more bone in it. (the feet are behind it's tail!)
I admit that it looks kinda hunchbacked so I will fix that right away.
I will also fix the details on the Tail ( I want Eevee holding the tip of his tail).
As said before: The Tail will come in front of the front leg a bit.
I haven't noticed the Ear problem will i give it another good look in Photoshop.

I've said it many times before: It's still the sketch , it's like a rough clay mold it needs to be fixed the wrong parts being fixed etc.

I'm aiming for this: Fur detailed Umbreon here

I'm doing this step by step, first the Sketch/line art later the Colored and a bit shaded, and at last colored and all the details to the max :]

I really appreciate your Comment, It's exactly what i wanted for comment ^^

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Well, the fact that it's unfinished really throws me off. Maybe once it has a face I can tell you what I really think.

Tyran

Blast from the past
Well, the fact that it's unfinished really throws me off. Maybe once it has a face I can tell you what I really think.
The face will come on the colored version.

i love eevee :]
you should really consider drawing a face on him:[
and maybe coloring in some time:d
other than that you make eevee's look really cute cuter than ever before:D

awesome sketch!!!!
Thank you ^^
I also draw Bunnies. o_O

Well I'm first going to get rid of the mistakes that Sammi pointed out, when That's finished the whole sketch phase is done.
After that I color it and start shading a bit etc.

A last When I'm finished I hope it looks a bit like this :] Clickie Link for Beautiful drawing

The Sketch/line art will be done today and if it's done other people can freely color it in.

Tyran

Blast from the past
Sorry for Double posting but I have updated the first post, and the DevArt page.

I hopefully have fixed all the problems now.

Information about what i have done is on DA and on the first post.
I'm now going to work a bit on the background and waiting for responses or fixing some things in the sketch.

Comments, tips, ideas, advanced critiques are all greatly appreciated!

Sammi

Banned
>.< It's still the sketch.

But I'm still happy with your thoughts and critcs.

I used 2 different Sugimori and a sitting Eevee image for reference, and all had the same kind of structure.
I try to put more bone in it. (the feet are behind it's tail!)
I admit that it looks kinda hunchbacked so I will fix that right away.
I will also fix the details on the Tail ( I want Eevee holding the tip of his tail).
As said before: The Tail will come in front of the front leg a bit.
I haven't noticed the Ear problem will i give it another good look in Photoshop.

I've said it many times before: It's still the sketch , it's like a rough clay mold it needs to be fixed the wrong parts being fixed etc.
@Underlined: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/junmanjyome/Eevee.png
Not really. I mean, its structure is far less rounded. See see, it has curves and odd shapes. The paws need to be slightly flat on its feet, not like... Kirby's feet. ... if that's what you meant by structure.

@Bold: Sketches can be really detailed and finished as well, fyi.

Tyran

Blast from the past
@Underlined: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/junmanjyome/Eevee.png
Not really. I mean, its structure is far less rounded. See see, it has curves and odd shapes. The paws need to be slightly flat on its feet, not like... Kirby's feet. ... if that's what you meant by structure.

@Bold: Sketches can be really detailed and finished as well, fyi.
I really don't have A clue for how I can fix them.
I will fix the sketch one more time and really start finishing it (don't have any time for this at the moment.)

Looks great to me =) I hope you change the legs a bit though, I can't tell but they look a bit off to me. Other than that, keep going, I want to see it finished ^__^
Thank you ^^

Nice work Tyran keep it up
9/10
Also thank you :]

not bad Tyran, however the left part of the chest hair is'nt as fluffy as it could be and the front legs could be improved in the final piece other than that nice work!:) Can't wait for the final sketch;) 9/10.
Hmm, i try to also fix that and hopefully solve the feet problem.

Sorry for not updating, but school and other stuff have been eating my time to draw.
Only some doodles survived the horror

Nearest possible update: Wednesday

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
It looks good so far. Work on the details around the paws and give it a face.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Let's see now.. The right paw looks a tad fat compared to the left one. Left back paw should be a bit higher. The tail should overlap the back paw a bit if you want it look very furry. Also, add some furries on the left side, where there are some lacking.And decide, whether you want pointy ears or a bit rounded ones, because ears on the sketch are different.

That's what i'd correct on the sketch ;p I am sure it'll look awesome if you'll make it in that Umbreon style^^