• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fluorescent Pokemon.

Sooo I recently decided to challenge myself to draw EVERY Pokemon that I like, even if I only like them a little bit. Let's see how far I get before I give up rofl. I'm not the greatest artist, so I definitely appreciate any criticisms you may have.

Snivy.
dA link.
snivy11facopy.png

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
It's a reasonable start. I'd be careful with your outlining though. The strongest images are those that the color and the shading do a lot of the image control. Too much outlining can give an image a strong cut and paste feel (like your intention is "cut along the lines and stick it on your wall!" feeling). Also, I'd try and have a little more control over dimensions. The vines coming out of the ground are a little dimensionally awkward and it looks like Snivy has a bit of a chubby belly. A good shot though for someone who admits they aren't a strong artist.... yet :)

Last edited: