1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

<Fly High Graphics>

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Brutaka, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Valaraukar: Completed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. SnazzySwampert

SnazzySwampert Well-Known Member

Mochi10
    Team Pose
    Pokemon (up to 6 + trainer): Meganium, Furrett, Fearow, Ampharos, and Heracross
    Trainer sprite: Gold
    Base (click link above): 17
    Extra:n/a

3. Chayra

Chayra Claws of Fury

Both are awesome ^^ thanks!

4. diamondpearl876

diamondpearl876 → follow your fire.

I'd like a userbar since I don't know how to make those! :p

Brutaka
    Split Userbar
    Popout(Y//N): Yes
    Background(Colors//Image[You can choose different for Top, Bottom, Left, Right bars]): Green for top left and bottom right, black for top right and bottom left
    Subject(One only, *Pokemon*//*Trainer*): Furret
    Animated(Y//N): Yes
    Subject Position (Left/Right/Center): Right
    Text: Survival Project
    Transparent Pattern Type(Stripes/Tech/Checkerboard/None[You can choose different for Top, Bottom, Left, Right bars]): Tech for top left and bottom right, you choose for top right and bottom left
    Notes: Thanks in advance!

5. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

dp: You don't need to request in the shop ;) But Completed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  6. SaltySoul

SaltySoul title goes here

Brutaka
    Xat Background
    Background Image(Link to Large, complete image, 750x750 minimum): http://img.freecodesource.com/twitter-backgrounds/images/bg/L327062392.jpg
    Subject Images(Optional//Must be easy to remove from it's background): http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/104/d/0/Random_Anime_style_Dragonite_by_Chibi_Pika.png (please be alright)
    Template Color:Orange
    Font(Default//Link to a free downloadable font): Dis font, Xirod.
    Text: TheSDRevolters The Leader is Chub
    Text Color: Orange
    Text Glow(List a Color//None): Orange
    Text Location(Be Specific): Put the text in the bottom left hand corner, The Leader is Chub under TheSDRevolters.

7. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

SoulDialga: Completed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  8. EonDragonFTW

EonDragonFTW Well-Known Member

Thanks! They look great!

9. Henraye

Henraye Toon Leader

Here goes nothing

Fusion
    Pokemon: Munchlax, Metang, Metagross, Skarmory
    Base: Munchlax
    Notes: PM me when finished. Also, I want it to be like munchlax having Metagross's four legs, Metang's two arms, and Skarmory's wings

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  10. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Henraye: Denied. You must use our forms. Either mine or Shadow Lucario 50's. That matches neither of ours. Also, you have to include the Worker's name at the top of the form so we know which one of us is supposed to make it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  11. Henraye

Henraye Toon Leader

Brutaka
    Fusion
    Pokemon to be fused together(Up to 4): Munchlax, Metang, Metagross, Skarmory
    Who shall be the base: Munchlax
    Notes/Extras: PM me when finished. I want Munchlax to have Metagross's four legs, Metang's two arms, and Skarmory's wings

12. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

13. Mochi10

Mochi10 MEWsic <3

MCPokemon Fan: Accepted!

---

Requests Completed

MCPokemon Fan
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  14. AeroDragoon

AeroDragoon Master of Galaxies

Excuse me, but my request was before many of these people and I never got an accepted/denied message. Not to be rude, but just checking

From Sky Pillar,
    -Aerodragoon

15. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

AeroDragoon: I already told you in the PM that I couldn't accept it. You edited your post and it disappeared because it had to get mod approval. That's not my problem. It's there now, but it's too late.

Besides, I would have denied it anyways. You need to link me to the font, not just tell me what it's called. I'm not about to go searching for it.

16. AeroDragoon

AeroDragoon Master of Galaxies

17. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

AeroDragoon: My Waiting List is full. You need to check that stuff before making requests.

18. Narin

Narin The Forest Sage

Mochi10
    Image boxes (up to 3):
    Aerodactly, Tyranitar, Regirock (Shiny),
    Text:Ancient Power The Grey Flash The Sand Summoner The Great Wall
    Font (dafont.com): Icebox Art for "Ancient Power" and just normal looking font like the one used in the example pic for the other text.
    Extra:"Ancient Power" on top, "The Grey Flash" under aerodactyl, "The Sand Summoner" under tyranitar, "The Great Wall" under Regirock.

if you think a font will look better than icebox art just go with what you like,hopefully that all makes sense, thanks! :)
    http://www.dafont.com/icebox-art.font

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  19. Mochi10

Mochi10 MEWsic <3

TheForestSage: Accepted!

20. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Yay for a new banner type!

Long Banners
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Interestingly enough, these are throw-backs to the very first type of banners I ever, ever attempted. Waaaaay before I did Texture Banners, which was the first banners I offered in this shop. I remembered these yesterday and decided that they were a cool enough concept to revisit. These are obviously much better than my first attempt, back over two years ago.

EDIT: Wow, all sorts of news going on today!

Introducing a new worker!
    [​IMG]
    She's got great banners types and she's eager to get even better! So let's all welcome diamondpearl876! She's also ready for requesting too!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013