1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

<Fly High Graphics>

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Brutaka, Jan 8, 2012.

1. LightningRevolver

LightningRevolver Get Lucky.

Brutaka
    TCG Fade Banner
    Pokemon(Up to 7):Salamence, Keldeo, Forretress, Landorus-T, Starmie, Jirachi
    Small Line Text(Keep at minimum): *none*
    Large Text(Use 1 or 2 words for best effect): Mythical Six
    Text Glow(*Color*//none): White? Up to you :)
    Image Outline(*Color*//Default): Defaault
    Notes:

2. Brutaka
    Cosplay
    Type: Fusion
    Trainer(Must have a game sprite): I'm not sure :/
    Pokemon(1): -
    Notes/Extras: I'm asking whether you could make a custom trainer sprite, if so please make a Dark Magician Girl (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) sprite

3. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Okay guys, I know I never, ever wanted to do this, but...

Well, I'm shutting Fly High down. Between full time college and almost full time work, I have absolutely no time for anything, which is why all of my internet activities have been frozen for some time now. And time I do have go towards my other two practices (my youtube channel & my fanfics) and I'd rather work on those. Mochi went inactive without warning me, and no one wants anything from Shadow or DP, so... I don't have much choice in the matter.

I'll try to get my remaining requests done (though requests waiting approval are hereby denied), but I'm not sure when I'll finish them. I don't have time for it today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. Friday through Sunday looks promising, but who knows.

I might come back and reopen the shop someday. Maybe once second semester starts. I'll see if I can reduce college hours to part time and hopefully have time for this again. In all reality, I'm really sad that I have to do this. But there's nothing else I can do. I simply have the time.

So for now, the shop is closed for business. And until I get the time to reopen it...

Fly High!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  4. Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Lucario 50 Shadow Pokemon

It was fun while it lasted. Maybe I'll be making a comeback when Brutaka re-opens, but it's highly unlikely as my spriting motivation slipped away with the lack of requests. So, I'll be also working on other things and will close as well.

As Brutaka stated, the shop is closed for business not only for him, but for me as well. Since I don't have any requests, I won't have to do anything for the closing of this shop, which is rather disappointing...

Even though I'm not as busy as Brutaka, I do have a lot of projects I've been slacking off on that I want to rework at. Namely, my fanfic.

So, until the shop is re-opened...

Fly Low! ... Wait...

5. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Reopened upon shop owner's request.

6. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

I guess the waiting list is open?
    Brutaka
    Xat Avatar
    Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): Infernape
    Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): None
    Text: Kitt
    Text Color: White
    Text Outline Color: Black
    Image Outline(None/A Color): None
    Notes:Just an image of infernape and my name.

7. PokemonMegaBeast

PokemonMegaBeast Im Still Here!

Bru you had your own shop? Nice

Brutaka
    Gear Banner
    Subject Image(Must either have a transparent background or a monocolored background): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_sugimori/update1/492.png
    Background Image(Optional): Something that suits Shaymin Please
    Color Scheme(Up to 2 Colors): Green and Pink
    Font(link to a free downloadable font, like dafont): http://www.dafont.com/dutch-harley.font I don't know if i did this right?
    Text: Powerful Grace
    Notes/Extras: Thanks. Bru, again i don't know if i did the font part right i want it in that style not the actual words :)

8. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

All requests denied. The shop wasn't open yet and even had 'Closed' written blatantly all over it.

Although, yes, I did have my own shop ^_^ It did quite well when it was open, but then school got really intensive and I couldn't keep up.

Thank you again to Sweet May for reopening my shop though!

So now it's open for requests.

5 Spots Open!

9. PokemonMegaBeast

Brutaka
    Gear Banner
    Subject Image(Must either have a transparent background or a monocolored background): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_su...pdate1/492.png
    Background Image(Optional): Something that suits Shaymin Please
    Color Scheme(Up to 2 Colors): Green and Pink
    Font(link to a free downloadable font, like dafont): http://www.dafont.com/dutch-harley.font I don't know if i did this right?
    Notes/Extras: Thanks. Bru, again i don't know if i did the font part right i want it in that style not the actual words

10. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

Good to see this place open again \(^0^)/

Vector Banner
    Subject Image (only 1): Meowstic (DW art please)
    Color Scheme: Blues and whites
    Text: Aggression
    Notes: Thanks so much!

11. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

Form 2 Avatar
    Type (Simple, Gear, or League): Simple
    Subject Image (up to 1): This
    Background Image (up to 1): This
    Text: Shiny Glaceon
    Notes: Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  12. Kitt Geekazaru

Brutaka
    Xat Avatar
    Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): Infernape
    Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): None
    Text: Kitt
    Text Color: White
    Text Outline Color: Black
    Image Outline(None/A Color): None
    Notes:Just an image of infernape and my name.
    Sorry, I just saw "open due to owner's request' and assumed you were opened. XD

13. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

PokemonMegaBeast: Denied.
    epicjirachifan: Accepted!

ShinyGlaceon: Denied, the background image link doesn't work :/ Find a link that does work and repost your request, then I'll be happy to do it!

King Infernape the III: Denied.

14. ~Emolga~

15. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Shiny Glaceon! : Yes, it works, so Accepted, but next time I expect you to repost the completed form with the new background link like I told you to do in the last post. But it's fine...

Starting to wonder why I even bothered to reopen this thing if no one's gonna read the first page...

EDIT:

Requests completed:

epicjirachifan: [​IMG]

Shiny Glaceon! : [​IMG]

5 Spots Open!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  16. ~Emolga~

Im sorry about that, but thanks for the avatar, ill use it as my profile picture! ^_^

17. Kitt Geekazaru

Sorry, I was still looking at the old menu. Why aren't you doing those anymore? I guess it doesn't matter. Good luck with your shop!

18. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

Thank you so much it looks fantastic! And super fast too!!

19. PokemonMegaBeast

Bru Bru Maybe You should Update the first page then before you say its open as when I first posted you said it wasn't open so after you said that I copied the form again and the First Page still Wasn't Updated -_-

Gear Banner
    Subject Image (optional / up to 1): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_su...pdate1/492.png
    Background Image(1 only): Something That Suits Shaymin Please
    Color Scheme: Green and Pink
    Notes: Thanks Bru :p

20. PokemonMegaBeast