1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

<Fly High Graphics>

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Brutaka, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

PokemonMegaBeast: Don't accuse me of things because you didn't bother to check the first page. I had the first post updated just before I denied the first two requests. Before I even said the shop was open - before I even made a post here after Sweet May reopened it - the first post was already edited.
    I also don't see how being on a laptop would be any different than a desktop, as they use the same operating systems, thus not effecting the browser. And if the browser is the same, so is serebii. Laptops and desktops work in the exact same way. I know technology; I built my own desktop. I might believe you if you were on your phone, but not a laptop.

I'll Accept your request for now, but watch yourself - you've already annoyed me.

2. Blaziken10285

Blaziken10285 The Dojo Master

Fade Banner
    Subjects(up to 6): Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip
    Small Text: None
    Large Text: Rebirth
    Color Scheme: Green, Red, and Blue
    Notes: I'd really like if you used the new artwork of the three starters. I can link to it if needed, but it didn't ask for it on the subject tab and should be pretty common. Thanks!

3. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Blaziken10285: Accepted!

EDIT:
    Requests completed:

@PokemonMegaBeast: [​IMG]

@Blaziken10285: [​IMG]

Sorry 'bout the way guys. Had other stuff going on. /excuse

5 Spots Open

Oh. I suppose I should mention I changed the designs of the front of the shop.

Also,
    NEW BANNER TYPE
    [​IMG]

Kinda neat. They also don't utilize any brushes that are made by other users. Just the Basic Brush that's literally just a circle / blurry circle anyway. So if you have concerns with using special brushes made by users, check these out. They still look great anyway!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  4. PokemonMegaBeast

PokemonMegaBeast Im Still Here!

Hmm Thanks Brutaka :) It looks pretty good. :)

5. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

Vector Banner
    Subject Image (only 1):http://media.pldh.net/dreamworld/628.png
    Color Scheme: something patriotic
    Text: idk do i have to have text? cuz i cant really think of anything. if i do then you can choose something i guess
    Notes: thanks

6. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Cloneblazer12: No, you don't need to have text. Most people want it though. Either way, Accepted!

Request Completed!
    Cloneblazer12:
    [​IMG]

5 Spots Open

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  7. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

It looks amazing Bru, thanks a ton! Your vector banners in general are really well done.

8. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

Simple Banner
    Subject Images (up to 3):This
    Background Image (1 only): This
    Text: Shiny Glaceon
    Dimensions: Same as in sig
    Notes: Can it look like my profile picture? Thanks in advance!

9. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Cloneblazer12: Vector, Shade, League, and Saturation Banners are my favorite banners types, and I like to believe that it shows! I'm just glad you like it! :D

Shiny Glaceon!: Accepted!

Request Completed:

@Shiny Glaceon!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  10. ~Emolga~

~Emolga~ Just A Crazy Fangirl

Thanks Bru! I love it! If your wondering where the credit is click the banner!

11. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

Hello peoples. I am seriously impressed by you work, so I'm here to request a banner, please.

Fade Banner
    Subjects(up to 6):Melia, Dunban, Shulk, Reyn, Sharla, Riki
    Small Text:We Stand
    Large Text:United
    Color Scheme: Whatever you think works.
    Notes:Large text before small text. (Should read 'united we stand')
    Please feel free to do what you think looks best. You are the artist, so I trust your judgement.

Yeah, I'm a Xenoblade fan, could you tell? Oh, and thank you in advance.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  12. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

13. Snivy18

Snivy18 Well-Known Member

14. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Snivy18: Accepted, though I have to ask - Yellow for color scheme? With a red and blue background? Red and blue already clash enough as it is, adding yellow only makes the problem worse D:
    And the program I use is Photoshop CS3.

3 Spots Open

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  15. Cosmic Fury

Cosmic Fury Evil Overlord

Hey Brutaka, it's been a while! The time has finally come for me to request a banner, for a trade shop I'm opening. :)

Tech Banner
    Subject Image: Your choice -- Preferably a Pokemon using its signature move, or a battle scene of any sort. (It just needs to look cool.)
    Text: Strategic Solutions (in a prominent area of the picture)
    Color Scheme: Your choice -- I just need the colors to clash in a way that makes the image itself flow.
    Notes: As this banner is for a trade shop, I need this image to be very large -- preferably around the size of your own thread's main banner. (If I can have the image to where I'm able to downsize it to signature size, that'd be awesome as well!)

Thanks again!!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  16. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Cosmic Fury: I suppose I never came in here to officially accept this one after I got clarification. But I suppose I'll see what I can do.

2 Spots Open

17. Crash & Charm

Crash & Charm Change is coming!

I would like a Vector Banner please.
    Subject Image (only 1): Kirlia
    Color Scheme: Green
    Text: Crash & Charm
    Notes: Make it awesome

18. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Crash & Charm: Accepted!

Apologies to my Waiting List! College started again and Ive been running around like crazy ^_^' Ill get to it as soon as I can!

1 Spot Open!

19. Monster Guy

Monster Guy The dimpiest imp

20. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition