• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<Fly High Graphics>

Yveltal96

A little more human
Brutaka
Tech Banner
Image(Must be a link or an image in a spoiler, and must have a clean mono-color background, preferably transparent): 1 2
Image Position(Left/Right): side by side
Top Line Text: T.U.N Leagues Dragon Type Elite 4
Sub Text: FC: 0820-2926-0077
Added Background Color(*Color*/None): a dark stormy background
Notes: Anything else you really want to do with it, go ahead I'll give you your artistic license ^_^ Thanks in advance :)

The Exalt

Original
Will5iam: Accepted.

2 spots open for my part of the shop. ^ _ ^

---

Requests Completed

will5iam
thehouseofanubisbanner_zps5a1446e6.png

Enjoy~

It looks amazing thank you so much!

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Shadow Lucario 50
Retypes
Pokemon: Ninetales
New Type(s) for Pokemon: Ice
Notes/Extras:Is it possible to have it be re-typed into a dual-type? If it is, can it be Ice/Dark?

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
So Many Kyurem and Dark/Ice Ninetales

MidnightFennekin: Approved. And also, it is possible to have another type with it. That's why there's an extra "s" after New Type. :3 So I'll do the Ice/Dark type for Ninetales.

Edit: Complete!

TheDarkKnightFalls:
kyurem__ultima_by_lucariodarkness745-d68l0xu.png

MidnightFennekin:
dark_ice_type_ninetales_by_lucariodarkness745-d68l68a.png

These two sprites were quite a lot of fun. :3

Last edited:

Brutaka

Ignition
For any of you that seen that all my images broke roughly 15 minutes just now, good news! They broke because I'm so gosh-danged popular that I exceeded my bandwidth on my Photobucket account!
Buuuuut, now that i have reliable funds, I upgraded to the Plus Account! (it was like $3 a month, so why not?) So we'll never have to worry about exceeding my bandwidth again! Plus Accounts have unlimited bandwidth, after all.
All the images should be un-broken by now, but on the off chance they aren't, clear your browser cache. That should fix it.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Mochi10
Regular Banner
Images (up to 2): http://www.serebii.net/xy/vivillon.png
Background colors/background image: could you do the same color scheme as vivillon with a polkadot background?
Text: little buddy
Font (dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/tequilla-sunrise.font (but please, if you think something else works better, feel free to show me/use that one)
Popout?: I know this is asking for much, but could you do both and I choose the better one? If not, yes.
Extra: Thank you.

Mochi10

MEWsic <3
CraziedCreator, MotherRussia: Accepted!

---

Requests Completed

CraziedCreator
makabanner_zps2752fde1.png

MotherRussia
vivillonbanner_zpsfb1357e3.png

vivillonbannerpopout_zps43df8353.png

I used a different font from what you requested for the two banners. If you don't like the font, I'll change it for you. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Hi! I really hope I don't bother you!
Brutaka
Retype
Pokémon : Kirlia. If you don't mind, would you be enough kind to make it with Kirlia's Diamond and Pearl Sprite ? I always prefered her pose like this.
What type shall it become : Ice, please.
Thanks a lot!

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Papousse: I'm sorry, my Waiting List is full. Check it next time. That's a warning.

Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm really unfamiliar with the shops here!
At least now I'm aware. :p