• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<Fly High Graphics>

Brutaka
TCG Fade Banner
Pokemon(Up to 7):Salamence, Keldeo, Forretress, Landorus-T, Starmie, Jirachi
Small Line Text(Keep at minimum): *none*
Large Text(Use 1 or 2 words for best effect): Mythical Six
Text Glow(*Color*//none): White? Up to you :)
Image Outline(*Color*//Default): Defaault
Notes:

Brutaka
Cosplay
Type: Fusion
Trainer(Must have a game sprite): I'm not sure :/
Pokemon(1): -
Notes/Extras: I'm asking whether you could make a custom trainer sprite, if so please make a Dark Magician Girl (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) sprite

Brutaka

Ignition
Okay guys, I know I never, ever wanted to do this, but...

Well, I'm shutting Fly High down. Between full time college and almost full time work, I have absolutely no time for anything, which is why all of my internet activities have been frozen for some time now. And time I do have go towards my other two practices (my youtube channel & my fanfics) and I'd rather work on those. Mochi went inactive without warning me, and no one wants anything from Shadow or DP, so... I don't have much choice in the matter.

I'll try to get my remaining requests done (though requests waiting approval are hereby denied), but I'm not sure when I'll finish them. I don't have time for it today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. Friday through Sunday looks promising, but who knows.

I might come back and reopen the shop someday. Maybe once second semester starts. I'll see if I can reduce college hours to part time and hopefully have time for this again. In all reality, I'm really sad that I have to do this. But there's nothing else I can do. I simply have the time.

So for now, the shop is closed for business. And until I get the time to reopen it...

Fly High!

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
It was fun while it lasted. Maybe I'll be making a comeback when Brutaka re-opens, but it's highly unlikely as my spriting motivation slipped away with the lack of requests. So, I'll be also working on other things and will close as well.

As Brutaka stated, the shop is closed for business not only for him, but for me as well. Since I don't have any requests, I won't have to do anything for the closing of this shop, which is rather disappointing...

Even though I'm not as busy as Brutaka, I do have a lot of projects I've been slacking off on that I want to rework at. Namely, my fanfic.

So, until the shop is re-opened...

Fly Low! ... Wait...

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I guess the waiting list is open?
Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): Infernape
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): None
Text: Kitt
Text Color: White
Text Outline Color: Black
Image Outline(None/A Color): None
Notes:Just an image of infernape and my name.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Bru you had your own shop? Nice

Brutaka
Gear Banner
Subject Image(Must either have a transparent background or a monocolored background): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_sugimori/update1/492.png
Background Image(Optional): Something that suits Shaymin Please
Color Scheme(Up to 2 Colors): Green and Pink
Font(link to a free downloadable font, like dafont): http://www.dafont.com/dutch-harley.font I don't know if i did this right?
Text: Powerful Grace
Notes/Extras: Thanks. Bru, again i don't know if i did the font part right i want it in that style not the actual words :)

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Brutaka
Gear Banner
Subject Image(Must either have a transparent background or a monocolored background): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_su...pdate1/492.png
Background Image(Optional): Something that suits Shaymin Please
Color Scheme(Up to 2 Colors): Green and Pink
Font(link to a free downloadable font, like dafont): http://www.dafont.com/dutch-harley.font I don't know if i did this right?
Notes/Extras: Thanks. Bru, again i don't know if i did the font part right i want it in that style not the actual words

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Good to see this place open again \(^0^)/

Vector Banner
Subject Image (only 1): Meowstic (DW art please)
Color Scheme: Blues and whites
Text: Aggression
Notes: Thanks so much!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): Infernape
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): None
Text: Kitt
Text Color: White
Text Outline Color: Black
Image Outline(None/A Color): None
Notes:Just an image of infernape and my name.
Sorry, I just saw "open due to owner's request' and assumed you were opened. XD

Brutaka

Ignition
Shiny Glaceon! : Yes, it works, so Accepted, but next time I expect you to repost the completed form with the new background link like I told you to do in the last post. But it's fine...

Starting to wonder why I even bothered to reopen this thing if no one's gonna read the first page...

EDIT:

Requests completed:

epicjirachifan:
Aggression_zps1e43754f.png

Shiny Glaceon! :
ShinyGlaceon_zps7ad40e4c.png

5 Spots Open!

Last edited:

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Shiny Glaceon! : Yes, it works, so Accepted, but next time I expect you to repost the completed form with the new background link like I told you to do in the last post. But it's fine...

Starting to wonder why I even bothered to reopen this thing if no one's gonna read the first page...

EDIT:

Requests completed:

epicjirachifan:
Aggression_zps1e43754f.png

Shiny Glaceon! :
ShinyGlaceon_zps7ad40e4c.png

5 Spots Open!

Thank you so much it looks fantastic! And super fast too!!

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Bru Bru Maybe You should Update the first page then before you say its open as when I first posted you said it wasn't open so after you said that I copied the form again and the First Page still Wasn't Updated -_-

Gear Banner
Subject Image (optional / up to 1): http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/ken_su...pdate1/492.png
Background Image(1 only): Something That Suits Shaymin Please
Color Scheme: Green and Pink
Notes: Thanks Bru :p