• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<Fly High Graphics>

Brutaka

Ignition
PokemonMegaBeast: Don't accuse me of things because you didn't bother to check the first page. I had the first post updated just before I denied the first two requests. Before I even said the shop was open - before I even made a post here after Sweet May reopened it - the first post was already edited.
I also don't see how being on a laptop would be any different than a desktop, as they use the same operating systems, thus not effecting the browser. And if the browser is the same, so is serebii. Laptops and desktops work in the exact same way. I know technology; I built my own desktop. I might believe you if you were on your phone, but not a laptop.

I'll Accept your request for now, but watch yourself - you've already annoyed me.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Fade Banner
Subjects(up to 6): Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip
Small Text: None
Large Text: Rebirth
Color Scheme: Green, Red, and Blue
Notes: I'd really like if you used the new artwork of the three starters. I can link to it if needed, but it didn't ask for it on the subject tab and should be pretty common. Thanks!

Brutaka

Ignition
Blaziken10285: Accepted!

EDIT:
Requests completed:

@PokemonMegaBeast:
PowerfulGrace_zps0f0834a3.png

@Blaziken10285:
Rebirth_zpsc3f6622e.png

Sorry 'bout the way guys. Had other stuff going on. /excuse

5 Spots Open

Oh. I suppose I should mention I changed the designs of the front of the shop.

Also,
NEW BANNER TYPE
StormSpirit_zpsd36838de.png

Kinda neat. They also don't utilize any brushes that are made by other users. Just the Basic Brush that's literally just a circle / blurry circle anyway. So if you have concerns with using special brushes made by users, check these out. They still look great anyway!

Last edited:

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Blaziken10285: Accepted!

EDIT:
Requests completed:

@PokemonMegaBeast:
PowerfulGrace_zps0f0834a3.png

@Blaziken10285:
Rebirth_zpsc3f6622e.png

Sorry 'bout the way guys. Had other stuff going on. /excuse

5 Spots Open

Oh. I suppose I should mention I changed the designs of the front of the shop.

Also,
NEW BANNER TYPE
StormSpirit_zpsd36838de.png

Kinda neat. They also don't utilize any brushes that are made by other users. Just the Basic Brush that's literally just a circle / blurry circle anyway. So if you have concerns with using special brushes made by users, check these out. They still look great anyway!

Hmm Thanks Brutaka :) It looks pretty good. :)

fitzy909

Just another guy
Hello peoples. I am seriously impressed by you work, so I'm here to request a banner, please.

Fade Banner
Subjects(up to 6):Melia, Dunban, Shulk, Reyn, Sharla, Riki
Small Text:We Stand
Large Text:United
Color Scheme: Whatever you think works.
Notes:Large text before small text. (Should read 'united we stand')
Please feel free to do what you think looks best. You are the artist, so I trust your judgement.

Yeah, I'm a Xenoblade fan, could you tell? Oh, and thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Snivy18

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey Brutaka, it's been a while! The time has finally come for me to request a banner, for a trade shop I'm opening. :)

Tech Banner
Subject Image: Your choice -- Preferably a Pokemon using its signature move, or a battle scene of any sort. (It just needs to look cool.)
Text: Strategic Solutions (in a prominent area of the picture)
Color Scheme: Your choice -- I just need the colors to clash in a way that makes the image itself flow.
Notes: As this banner is for a trade shop, I need this image to be very large -- preferably around the size of your own thread's main banner. (If I can have the image to where I'm able to downsize it to signature size, that'd be awesome as well!)

Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I would like a Vector Banner please.
Subject Image (only 1): Kirlia
Color Scheme: Green
Text: Crash & Charm
Notes: Make it awesome