• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fly Me To The Moon! (213)

Blessed

I liked this episode, even though it wasn't that interesting. I really liked Wilbur too. I found it touching that Meowth was Orville's inspiration for its flight. Really loved the part with Orville achieving his dream of going into space. Seeing Meowth & Orville at the end was really great too since I wasn't expecting that. It was a good way to end the episode.

Zamin

I loved the episode, it was so touching. I enjoyed watching it :) Orville was great and it was good to see Team Rocket being nice again

NPT

Just a member
This was an Okay filler, but Mewoth(Who was a bit OOC)and Orvile(Pidgey)were great in this episode. Orvile was really determined, I liked how Orvile finally achived his dream in the end. it's surprising to see Orvile flying that high in the space.

Last edited:

zhixun

Great episode although it does not make sense for a Pokémon to travel such a high altitude without the aid space ship. That flock of Poppo was ridiculously large in size and they can still fly. Rocket Dan blast off was one of the nicest because they were actually riding on rocket.

Simply amazing how a Pokemon like Pidgey could fly that high. :)
Those fat Pidgeys were hilarious! :)

p96822

Evolve me please
Wow to start this Episode we have Misty going crazy over Corsolas. Then a reference to Shakespeare "For my kingdom for some wing" Even though that Ash can use his Noctowl to use it confusion attack to lief you guys up and help you get to the island, but that my opinion. Let forget about Misty's plot of getting a Corsola and get to the real plot of this episode.

This is the second episode that has focus on Pigdey. This time around it more of that Pidgey's don't have anything to prey on them so they are too fat to fly. It something similar to some animals that do have anything that prey on them they ether lose something that kept them save or they become the top preater. The story of the Pidgey that want to fly up to the sun remind me of Icarus that he wanted to fly high but had his wing burn in the progress.

Will for a normal Pokemon of Orville did make his dream come true of flying higher then any other normal Pokemon would go beside Rayquaza and Mega Mewtwo.

For Meowth it not compeletly out of character because he see Orville was like his and want to do something that no other Pokemon is able to do. Like Meowth was the first Pokemon to learn how to speak and I think that it one of the few time that Meowth want to help someone to make his dream come true. This is going to be a thing with Meowth for some episode of the series where he can be a nice guy somethings. The only episode I can remember of Meowth personally was like this was in the Pokemon the First Movie.

This is the first time we see the boost rocket on the Meowth balloon before Best Wishes and XY as a travail fact

Well this episode is okay and I'll give 7 Pidgey flying over the moon out of 10

JudySpell

Banned
The small Pidgey wanting to fly to the moon was so touching and I liked seeing Meowth support his dream since both had struggled against adversity. 7.5/10

Gillachu

Banned
Those fat Pidgey made me laugh so hard. I wanted to feel bad for Orville when he fell back to Earth, but this episode was just so below average...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Pudgy Pidgey Isle had tons of fat Pidgeys living there and how Orville was different cuz he was thinner and had a dream of flying to the moon, which was such a cool plot element. ^^

It was odd how those Pidgey on the island were fat and flightless except Orville. Why did they keep eating if it made them flightless though? :(

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked that Meowth really encouraged that petit Pidgey to follow his dream while relating to his own experience with learning how to talk.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Deka Poppo Isle was such an interesting place since as we saw, the Poppo living there were fat. I thought that Tobio's little Poppo Aldrin was one of the most enticing Pokemon that we saw in Jouto, because he had ambition, which is rare for one-off characters. It's no wonder why Nyasu sympathized with and helped him.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Meowth helping the Pidgey achieve its dream was so sweet and I didn't understand why this island's Pidgey population was so fat.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I figure that Nyasu's main motivation for helping Aldrin reach the moon was Nyasu's own fascination with the object, which we've seen in his ending theme song and infrequently in some OS episodes.

Daizy

I call you honey
What makes this episode more emotional than it should've been was that we get to see Orville’s growth as a flying Pidgey through flashbacks. I liked Meowth's supportive side.

Misty's obsession with Corsola is like Ash's for Dunsparce, but unlike Ash, Misty actually catches one.

"Fly Me to the Moon" love me some Frank Sinatra. Nice episode with Orville flying to space and Meowth and Orville's friendship was wholesome. I wish Orville and Ken (the delivery Pidgey) could meet. Lmao the fat Pidgey.