• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flygonzilla's sig pic request thread!

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
insain could i have a shiny veunusaur?

Road

Shiny Master
Stop requesting now, please! She hasn't posted for a while, and all you're doing is bumping and old thread. ><

Flygonzilla

**_ IS FEMALE _**
*sigh* It's been months since I last visited... well, if you all haven't been reduced to skeletons in my absence, I've finished the kopu v pikachu pic:

kopupikachu3.png

Now since my updates have become few and far between, I've decided to make some changes to this thread. I even thought of closing it down at one point, but I guess I can keep it alive as long as the thread doesn't get automatically pruned.

First off, I'd like to say that when I made this thread well over a year ago, I basically had nothing better to do. This was the only place I had posted art, and I started the thread because I wanted something to fill in the time. It worked - thanks to all you wonderful members of SPPF (and some of the ones that aren't so wonderful), I always had something to do when I would have otherwise been sitting idle at my computer.

Things have changed since then - I've become part of quite a number of sites - neopets, deviantart, and various others. I've been drawing a lot better, with a wider range of mediums (I used to be tied to ms paint ><), and at the same time schoolwork has become harder. Next year I'll be in year ten and the workload will only increase. Sorry to sound corny, but I have my own ambitions to pursue now. I'm entering art competitions and this and that and I've only been keeping this thread alive because of a sense of "duty".

Changes made:
- The number of requests I can take at a time is no longer fixed; it will depend on what my last post says
- I can choose to use whatever medium I like unless specified - I do this coz I'm sick of using ms paint in every single one of my pieces
- Umm... hopefully, although the requests will be much, much fewer, they'll be better quality. And there'll probably be both large and small (200 x 200) versions posted; that way I can fit more detail into them and if you want to put them in your sig you can use the smaller one (or crop the bigger one)
- I'd also ask you to spend a good lot of time writing your request (if I'm open). I don't enjoy one or two-line requests very much (where's the creativity in "draw me a X!"?). Probably will update the form some time. This is so that the finished product will look better - it's so much fun drawing from a complicated and thorough request!

Don't worry, if you've already sucessfully requested (i.e. requested when I was actually open), I'll finish your requests, but it may take a while :)

To do: Recoloured grovyle, baby groudon

I am currently closed.