• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Flying Mono Team, Ou ~

Ok, this is my flying mono team, i've tried to make it so i can stack as many entry hazards as possible, as well as shutting down other attempts to sr me, as i'm a flying mono, 1/2 my team is weak to sr, which is not good. So of course a spinner is highly appreciated, as well as a electric absorb/immunity, and a ice resist. So here is the team.

472.png

Jolly @ Lefties
252 hp, 4 def, 252 speed
{Stealth Rock, Taunt, Earthquake, Roost}
Ok, so this is my lead. It's to set up a fast taunt, then set up my rocks. Also having a decent base 95 speed is good, along with decent attack and impressive defense. It always helps to have a electric immunity of course. The only problem is with ice moves, as always.

130.png

Adamant @ Lefties
156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
{Waterfall, Taunt, Bounce, Dragon Dance}
This is one of my sweepers, i generally like to bring this in late game, to seal the deal, and clean up everything else. The idea is to bring it in to something that forces a switch, then dd in the switch and then either taunt, or waterfall/bounce, a added bonus to bounce besides stab is 30% chance of para, which is always helpful. Plus this gyara is bulky enough to take 3 brave birds from skarmory, assuming no ss, then strike much harder.

395.png

Timid @ Lefties
64 hp, 252 spatk, 192 speed
{Agility, Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam}
This is my special, mid game sweeper, as well as a ice resist, since ice is just a cool breeze for it. The idea is to get a agility in, then sweep with psuedo bolt-beam and surf. I considered a lanturn for the purpose, but decided a empy would be better suited, since i have another electric absorber, and empy reisists ice well enough

380.png

Timid @ Scarf
4 hp, 252 speed, 252 spatk
{Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Surf, Dragon Pulse}
This over evire all the way. It still resists electric easily, and it can revenge a dd mence and a dd gyara, which would give me team trouble otherwise

227.png

Impish @ Lefties
252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe
{Spikes, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Roost}
Look Familiar? It should, since it's a standard smogon spiking skar. This thing is tried and proven, and i see no reason to change it, except possibly giving it some spdef evs, but anyway. This thing stacks it's spikes, then phazes **** around, stack up damage, make my sweepers life easier.

Spr_3e_073_s.gif

Calm @ lefties
252hp, 4spatk, 252spdef
{Rapid Spin, Surf, Hp Electric, Toxic Spikes}
K this was a suggestion by applebutter, and it makes more snese, plus it stops NPApe in it's tracks. It just makes more sense than forry
So anyway, this is my team. Feel free to criticize it, and suggest improvements

Last edited: