• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flying Monotype team :3

Bossk

Like a champ.
Alright so I was bored, I <3 birds and flying types, so TBR suggested this. So I'm off to the skies now....

Spr_4h_227.png

Skarmory@Leftovers
~Impish~252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe~
-Spikes
-Roost
-Whirlwind
-Brave Bird

This is really standard and I hope it doesn't need explaining.

Spr_4p_472.png

Gliscor@Leftovers
~Jolly~252 HP/200 Def/56 Spe~
-Toxic
-Earthquake
-Roost
-U-Turn

Just kinda altering the Gliscor on Smogon. I wanted the Defensive set and didn't really know it so I just altered this. I know it's not that good, but hopefully you guys can help me out on this one.

Spr_4h_130_m.png

Gyarados@Leftovers
~Jolly~252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def~
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang/Stone Edge

Standard is standard. I wanted Ice Fang for something specific but I can't seem to remember it. =/

Spr_5b_018.png

Pidgeot@Choice Band
~Adamant~252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP~
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing
-Return
-U-Turn

What would a team by me be without a glorious Pidgeot? Good Ah, I love my little buddy. ^_^

Spr_4p_430.png

Honchkrow@Choice Scarf
~Adamant~252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP~
-Brave Bird
-Super Power
-Night Slash
-Steel Wing

ScarfKrow. The only thing is that I'm not sure what goes in the last slot so I just put Steel Wing for filler.

Spr_5b_145.png

Zapdos@Life Orb
~Modest~252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def~
-Thunderbolt
-HP {Grass}
-Heat Wave
-Roost

Zapdos <3

Alright, rate away at my flying monotype team. ^_^

Last edited:

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Yay! Haven't seen one from you for awhile :D

Um...

252Atk / 202Spe / 56Hp
works for Jolly Gyarados because it outruns max speed base 130's after Dragon
Dance... so the rest can go into Hp for more bulk.

There's not much I can really add except for... Electric weak :3
lol jk~

Nice team. :D

You could at least make Honchkrow a mixed attacker due to the imbalance of physical and Sp.Attackers.

Is it necessary to have Gliscor AND Skarmory on the team? Or Pidgeot AND Gyarados? They're filling similar roles as each other.

Your team is lacking not only special offense, but Sp.defense. You could drop Skarmory or Gliscor for someone who is inclined to take Sp.Attacks better. Togekiss, or perhaps a support Altaria could work... but they obviously add to an Electric/Ice weakness.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^He could also drop Skarmory for Togekiss and then run Mantine over Gyara. It's a flawed special wall, but it'll do its job just fine for ingame. Both are also Special Attackers.

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
It's a cool team! Probrobly the best flying type team i've seen in my years playing Pokemon. Keep it up!