• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flying Ninja Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

velvateena

PKMN Ranger Kikomi
Just curious to see people's opinions on the Flying Ninja Shipping (Falkner X Janine) (Hayato X Anzu).

In my own personal opinion, I think it should be a little more recognized. From the fanart I've seen, it's pretty dang adorable. Also, I find Anzu/Janine to be kind of a hard character to ship. Because she doesn't show up in the anime, it's a little bit hard to determine every bit and piece of her personality. But when I see art with her and Hayato/Falkner, something about the two being together just makes me swoon~.

Trust me, if I could, I'd be spamming you all with lovely fanart of these two. But that would be annoying and you'd probably hate me all for it. I come from Tumblr. We tend to obsesses over our ships a bit. Just a little. Okay, a lot...

So, opinions on Flying Ninja Shipping?

Attachments

• tumblr_lphe43yY9d1qesizgo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lphe43yY9d1qesizgo1_400.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3

Chimpchar

PKMN CHAMPION!!!!
Really? I feel that's the most recognized ship Janine has, and the most recognized Falkner has, nix possibly HonorShipping. Although it is still my favourite pairing including either of them. But it's technically called Fatherly Shipping.

velvateena

PKMN Ranger Kikomi
@Chimpchar - You know, so far I've noticed it to be really the only shipping that became somewhat popular with Anzu. She doesn't seem to be as popular with many people as she use to be, ever since the new gens were released.

And I've seen it labeled as both Flying Ninja Shipping and Fatherly Shipping. I just prefer the first name because to me it sounds a little less....awkward, I suppose? *shrug*

Fruty Sheep

And I've seen it labeled as both Flying Ninja Shipping and Fatherly Shipping. I just prefer the first name because to me it sounds a little less....awkward, I suppose? *shrug*

I prefer using FatherlyShipping. This pairing used to be my OTP, and I don't want this thread to dissapear with only three posts so...

With your permission, can I put the first topic? Naturally I won't put it until you say 'yes'

Status
Not open for further replies.