• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FMA Favorite Character?/General FMA Discussion

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I seen a comercial for one of the games on the Funimation channel but that's it.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I really liked the change up for that ending, it kinda broke out of the usual FMA/FMAB dramatic fighting/standing in windy field/close up of enemies/close up of allies/Winry because that way she gets more screentime.

One of my favorite openings was the first one for FMAB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFvtnQ2N4jA even if it has everything I just said this series usually uses.

Fix'd

Also **** YEAH AGAIN. Random exploding structures ftw!

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Also, has anyone ever played any of the video games? I heard that they aren't that great, seeing as the series is more focused on people/relationships/logic than actual fighting.
Heard good things about the plots but that's it.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Fix'd

Also **** YEAH AGAIN. Random exploding structures ftw!

Haha that's true, while everyone is having dramatic poses and fighting sequences you'll see a random shot of Winry just chillin somewhere.

Heard good things about the plots but that's it.

I'm mainly interested in the DS ones since that's the only console I have in my college dorm. If I ever get one and play it I'll post if it's decent.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Haha that's true, while everyone is having dramatic poses and fighting sequences you'll see a random shot of Winry just chillin somewhere.

Anyone remember the eyecatch with Winry chilling the rubber ducky? I always laugh at that because of the hyper-excited voice-over going "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!"

I'm mainly interested in the DS ones since that's the only console I have in my college dorm. If I ever get one and play it I'll post if it's decent.

I heard the DS one was good but that was from a fangirl anime reviewer who only played the first level so I don't know how much that's worth.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
If they're any good then i'll have to try them.

Does Brotherhood have a released OST?

I believe there's three of them http://forum.nihonomaru.com/ost-mus...hemist-brotherhood-ost-and-singles-op-ed.html

Anyone remember the eyecatch with Winry chilling the rubber ducky? I always laugh at that because of the hyper-excited voice-over going "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!"

I heard the DS one was good but that was from a fangirl anime reviewer who only played the first level so I don't know how much that's worth.

I actually don't remember the ducky scene but that totally doesn't surprise me lol. Alright, someday I'll have to play them and see

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I actually don't remember the ducky scene but that totally doesn't surprise me lol.

It was in that link I posted last page here. If that worked correctly then it should be at 12:25 (assuming you don't have YouTube ads :p).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Father's a peeping Tom. Winry's nudity, your opinion on it! Artistic, hilarious, masturbation material, or other?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Haha wow, right in the middle of a dramatic moment too. I actually really like that episode it's pretty funny.

Yeah, I especially like Ed's comeback.

Father's a peeping Tom. Winry's nudity, your opinion on it! Artistic, hilarious, masturbation material, or other?

Artistic? Uh, no. No way in hell.
Hilarious? Kinda? No, not really...
Masturbation Material OKAY YOU'D HAVE TO BE REALLY DESPERATE so no.

Just a little fan service. Girl takes bath. That's it. Other than the scene where Ed meets up with Winry again in her room (and stay completely silent while she takes her clothes off mind you ;D) there's hardly any in FMA.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Well Ed's shower evened it out.

"Brother, put on some clothes quick!"
"Why Al, it's just you and me?"
"No, inside of my armour is a girl from Xing."

Then there was Lust's fan service which was followd up by the best 2-liner ever!

"I can see how she tricked you so easily, you've always been a sucker for big boobs."
"I know but, I can't help it! I love 'em!"

I also like how the characters age and grow.

Last edited:

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Well Ed's shower evened it out.

"Brother, put on some clothes quick!"
"Why Al, it's just you and me?"
"No, inside of my armour is a gir from Xing."

Then there was Lust's fan service which was followd up by the best 2-liner ever!

"I can see how she tricked you so easily, you've always been a sucker for big boobs."
"I know but, I can't help it! I love 'em!"

I also like how the characters age and grow.

Hahaha! I love those scenes. I love the humor in this series, it just doesn't get old.

I absolutely love how the characters age. But I especially like that it isn't a sudden, dramatic change. It's kinda subtle overtime. I love the scene where Winry thinks, "When did his [Ed's] shoulders become so broad?" because it draws your attention to the fact that the protagonist is growing, not just physically but his character too.

Mimori Kiryu

You said right there that you thought it was the best.

And hey, I gave legitimate reasons why I disliked the song. And reasons why I liked Rain, Uso, etc. more than Shunkan. But no, we're the biased ones for explaining our opinions.

(Still gonna download Shunkan right now though :p)
The "bias" was mostly toward the first kid who responded to me - not you. Acting like I was stupid for saying Shunkan Sentimental was a good song at all.

It's the only one that can make me dance like crazy, and bounce to the beat. My favorite songs however, the ones I feel have the best lyrics and rhythm to them are Again, Rain, and Golden Time Lover.

@weirdamanda: Video game wise, I own and have beaten both Curse of the Crimson Elixir and The Broken Angel and both of them are pretty good games. The only thing about CotCE is that you can trap yourself in the final level and be unable to beat it. :/

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
@weirdamanda: Video game wise, I own and have beaten both Curse of the Crimson Elixir and The Broken Angel and both of them are pretty good games. The only thing about CotCE is that you can trap yourself in the final level and be unable to beat it. :/

I'll try them sometime. I have a pretty cheap game store by my house back at home maybe I'll drop by and get some when I go back for winter break. Grreeatt, I'll be the person who gets stuck. >_>

ParaChomp

be your own guru
It's the episode right after Ling and Ed escape Gluttony's stomach, isn't it?
After they had their meeting with Father, Ed and Al were send back up to the surface world with Envy.

Ugh...noticed my comment had a typo. A Gir from Xing...I wonder...
[IMG200]http://www.invaderzim.tv/images/characters/GIR_with_cupcake.jpg[/IMG200]

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
After they had their meeting with Father, Ed and Al were send back up to the surface world with Envy.

Ugh...noticed my comment had a typo.
A Gir from Xing...I wonder...

lolololol

Also NOW I REMEMBER that scene after looking for it on YouTube. How could I forget that Envy saw his "alchemist's pocketwatch".