• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FMA Favorite Character?/General FMA Discussion

Mimori Kiryu

I'll try them sometime. I have a pretty cheap game store by my house back at home maybe I'll drop by and get some when I go back for winter break. Grreeatt, I'll be the person who gets stuck. >_>
Well if you do play CotCE, just remember when you're heading to the final boss (don't worry the game makes it clear its the final boss) take plenty of health stuff. Because you fight about three times and you can't leave once you get there. I didn't know that and saved in-between battles which locked me in the final level. :/

About the comedy stuff, I felt like Brotherhood's comedy was more forced than the original...not that it wasn't funny though. Just kinda seemed so. :x

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
About the comedy stuff, I felt like Brotherhood's comedy was more forced than the original...not that it wasn't funny though. Just kinda seemed so. :x

I can see where you get that feeling, but I enjoyed Brotherhood much, much more (and laughed more during it). Just in general I felt a much wider variety of emotions in Brotherhood. I actually cried at the end of Brotherhood, the original just left me feeling empty afterwards.

Mimori Kiryu

I can see where you get that feeling, but I enjoyed Brotherhood much, much more (and laughed more during it). Just in general I felt a much wider variety of emotions in Brotherhood. I actually cried at the end of Brotherhood, the original just left me feeling empty afterwards.
I definitely did enjoy Brotherhood much more; don't get me wrong, it just seems some of the comedy scene (not all) were a little forced or not in a good place. Brotherhood's ending made me feel so...amazing. I had cold chills the entire time. D: