• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Foggy Pokémon Orienteering! (844)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Foggy Pokémon Orienteering! (844)

PokéEnteering! The X in the Mist!

The Pokémon Summer Camp competition is heating up with Ash & Tierno's teams having the exact same amount of points. The next challenge is PokéEnteering, where each team has to go to various locations and collect stamps, and the fastest time wins. Both teams go smoothly through the challenge, but soon a mysterious mist appears and Bonnie gets lost. To top it off, she sees the legendary Pokémon, Xerneas. Will Ash, Tierno & co. manage to find Bonnie and still win the competition?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with a recap of the last episode.

Ash and co. are at the cabin and are sitting down to eat a meal again.

Professor Sycamore then interrupts the meal.

He tells all of the challengers that the next challenger is PokeEnteering.

Ash and Tierno are psyched for the challenge.

Team Rocket are still in the kitched, disguised as cooks.

Ash's team and Tierno's team get ready to start the challenge.

The challenge starts and all of the teams race off.

Ash and Tierno's teams come across a large grey cliff.

Tierno uses his Squirtle as his Pokemon partner in the competition.

Tierno uses Squirtle to shoot him up the cliff.

Ash then decides to use his Froakie, so he brings him out.

Ash gets further than Tierno and then the two get their stamps for the first checkpoint.

Serena is on her knees, hanging onto a rickety old bridge with her Fennekin as Shauna runs past her.

Ash and Trevor then go into a cave and Trevor has his Charmander by his side.

Ash's team is now walking through a forest that has a thick forest running through it.

Ash bangs his head on a low tree branch because of the fog.

Bonnie and Pikachu then get lost, because of the fog as well.

Ash, Serena and Bonnie then notice that Bonnie and Pikachu are missing.

Dare Da? Charmander.

Ash brings out his Fletchinder to help search for Bonnie and Pikachu.

Trevor asks his Charmander to help them find Bonnie as well, because of his flame.

Bonnie and Pikachu come across an angry Beedrill, but Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on it.

An Amoonguss then causes trouble for Ash and co., but Tierno gets his Squirtle to clear the StunSpore attack (I think it's StunSpore).

Ash then brings out Froakie and Clemont brings out Chespin to battle the Amoonguss.

After they take care of the Amoonguss, they then find Bonnie nearby.

She is lying down on the ground, unconscious.

Tierno, Shauna and Trevor use their Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander to scare away of Drifblim.

Bonnie is soon back to normal and then they see something through the fog.

They see what Bonnie thought she saw earlier, the Legendary Xerneas.

Ash's team and Tierno's team then make it back to the finish line.

Both teams looks off into the distance as the sun sets.

To be continued.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, Bonnie first losses her way (because of the mist) then sees Xerneas and starts following it, and accidentally startles a Beedrill which chases her and while running away from it, she falls on top of a Amoonguss who uses Sleep Powder because it was startled. Then in the effect of Sleep Powder see separates from Pikachu (who was the first one to notice that she is missing and follows her) and accidentally fall on top of one of the Drifblim who carry her some distance and then she falls of them to the ground where she remains sleeping.

In short, i was right about the whole situation,
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-the-Mist!&p=17368224&highlight=#post17368224

Last edited:

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Well wasn't that a little intense episode? A nice episode about friendship and teamwork. And if the breaks between episodes didn't screw up the schedule, the Xerneas appearing here was probably for hyping the audience. Nice to see Bunnelby and Fletchinder here.

Using Trevor and Clemont's analytical skills they are able to concoct a very dangerous and ludicrous plan using Driftblim and Driftloons. Clemont volunteers to jump but Ash stays him and apparently says that he is far more suited to the task. Prior to this, Serena asked Ash about his foot early in the episode which is likely used to handwave his acrobatics later in the episode. In the end both groups lost the Poke-Enteering, with Clemont and Bonnie apologizing for the mess they made.

Also, Tierno got some moves, you.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Keromatsu
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Yuka Terasaki: Hinoyakoma
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
Tomoko Kobashi: Sophie
Kiyono Yasuno: Cosette
Anri Katsu: Tierno
Yurie Kobori: Sana
Minami Fujii: Trova
Rei Shimoda: Catherine
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

From: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/viewep/1774/Comments (Posted by Adamant).

Janovy

Banned
I'm confused a little... The appearance of Xerneas by this way. Anyway, it was good episode, that showed us their friendship (Citron surprised me as he was able to keep up with the others), but I wonder, as they didn't get points, are they still in leaderboard (Top 3)? I mean, both Team Keromatsu and Team Zenigame were on 1st place followed by Team Fokko and Team Fushigidane. It'll be interesting to watch, how/if they'll be able to catch up the points they've lost, especially if these both Teams will fight for the Hall of fame. I'm really looking forward to the next episodes, especially for their Tag Battle...

Viex

Another fall for Ash. He keeps almost dying! Well good thing Clemont wasn't the one who went to save Eureka (who would have used the Aipom arm then?).

Anyone else find the music selection odd during the pokeEteering?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The animation during the mist scenes was gorgeous. I'm also surprised that Bonnie saw Xerneas before the Drifblim fiasco, but disappointed that once again, Beedrill was portrayed as the bad guy.

Kymbo

omlette du fromage
Another fall for Ash. He keeps almost dying! Well good thing Clemont wasn't the one who went to save Eureka (who would have used the Aipom arm then?).

Anyone else find the music selection odd during the pokeEteering?

That seams like a running gag for this series, haha. In multiple recent episodes there's always been a fall as well as someone grabbing their hand. It happened with Ash in the mirror episode, Serena in the previous episode, and now Ash again. Dunno if there's some "deeper meaning" behind it like 'he's got friends that have his back no matter what' or whatever but it's interesting to see it happening so often. At the same time it's kinda cute ^u^

Also I know it wasn't really meant for this but I thought the last scene was a cute big brother Ash/Bonnie moment. it made Ash look heroic- another thing that he's being openly showcased as in this series; unlike Best Wishes... in my opinion of course.

And well yeah, the music for that last Xerneas scene wasn't exactly fitting, but its the music that often plays at the end of an episode, so.. eh.

nuzamaki90

This episode was oddly tense for something as simple as stamp collecting lol? I guess we should expect any kind of Bonnie episode to have some intense moments in some capacity. Tierno almost died, Ash almost died, Bonnie almost died twice, all in 20 minutes. That's amazing.

I didn't think we'd get to see based Action Hero or every single Pokemon on the team (except Bunnelby) actually do something. This episode was just great interaction-wise. Clemont being worried about his sister was heartwarming and the stamp collecting itself was pretty cool. I got so happy seeing Fletchinder because I remember some users were wondering why Ash didn't send him out so hopefully that made them happy. All the Pokemon (Except Bunnelby) and all the characters participated and Sycamore's other assistant finally got to say something instead of being overshadowed by Sophie. Ash and Clemont's tag team was also pretty cool as well.

Honestly, this was a 9.5/10 episode for me. Bunnelby was out the entire episode and did absolutely nothing, he didn't even dig around to look for Bonnie, like whut?

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
The animation during the mist scenes was gorgeous. I'm also surprised that Bonnie saw Xerneas before the Drifblim fiasco, but disappointed that once again, Beedrill was portrayed as the bad guy.

I try not to see Beedril being that kind of "bad guy". At least I'm trying to give another facet to those Pokémon which act the same abrupt way (e.g. Ursaring). To me it is a territorial Pokémon that ends up really aggressive just to protect itself instead of being mean by nature to those who get near it.

But yeah once again we see that side of it.

LizardonX

Banned
I try not to see Beedril being that kind of "bad guy". At least I'm trying to give another facet to those Pokémon which act the same abrupt way (e.g. Ursaring). To me it is a territorial Pokémon that ends up really aggressive just to protect itself instead of being mean by nature to those who get near it.

But yeah once again we see that side of it.

It's a shame ash and no never got attacked by beedril when they have pokemon capable of taking them on in open combat.

Would have been a nice change to see infernape, charizard, or dragonite roasting the entire hive in one shot.