• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Foggy Pokémon Orienteering! (844)

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Were the other teams really so awful that we do not even see any trace of them except at the very beginning and at the end of the contest?!

Vernikova

Champion
Congrats for the dub overtaking the 4Kids dub in episode count. A long time coming.

Anyway, this episode was dull. There wasn't anything interesting about this episode. This arc isn't as good as the school arc back in DP.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Cons:
* Clemont not being the one to save Bonnie - wasn't Clemont's goal to learn to be courageous? This would have been perfect development towards that goal if he risked himself to go out and save his little sister. While I'm glad Ash rescued Bonnie, Clemont would have been well served to do this role.

It's not like he didn't want to but no one overcomes its fears that drastically since we are talking about a cliff here...

Pokegirl0102

Congrats for the dub overtaking the 4Kids dub in episode count. A long time coming.

Anyway, this episode was dull. There wasn't anything interesting about this episode. This arc isn't as good as the school arc back in DP.

oh wow i never even thought about that lol seems you been keeping count. I agree with you about the arc but for the DP one Jessie aka Jesslinda was the one who made it interesting for me

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
It's not like he didn't want to but no one overcomes its fears that drastically since we are talking about a cliff here...
I mean really though. If Ash of all people couldn't make that jump then how badly would Clemont have done?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Xerneas, leading innocent children away from their group and having them meet the Pokemon that supposedly likes to whisk people, especially children, away to death.

Was that cliff really that long? Why didn't they just use a combo between Bulbasaur and Chespin to use Vine Whip? Though, I forget if Chespin has Vine Whip. Or alternatively, they could have awoken Bonnie with Fletchinder to do something.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Even though this episode was Pokémon orienteering it didn't really feel like the episode focused on that. It really took off when Bonnie got lost and saw Xerneas (which, by the way, was awesome). I always appreciate teamwork and most of all I like seeing people and Pokémon working together. I also liked the Pokémon cameos we saw today, particularly Drifblim :).

The final word for Shauna as she is beginning to annoy me. She is very cutesy, almost saccharin and there is an ounce of arrogance that I'm beginning to sense. I would hope that we don't see her too often but I fear that we will see her at these Pokémon showcases. However, I guess (and I hope) things will improve with Shauna and by the end of the series, I may see her differently.

Anyway, nice episode, onto the next one!

This episode wasn't too particularly special for me, albeit Xerneas' debut was a plus.

-chazz-

Pokemon master
Good episode imo but I want main story (gym and league) to continue now

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I think the dub basically implies the movie happened after this arc, for those who were still debating.

Cloud5001

My faviorte moment in this episode had to be when Pikachu woke up and saw Ash about to fall, he didn't flinch in the slightest and jumped after him.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not one of my favorite episodes, but I liked the featured appearance of Xerneas. Although I wish Ash and co. had told Professor Sycamore about it.

Also, I now see how Team Rocket keeps bringign in a bunch of giant mechas and can keep up with their pursuit of Pikachu. Its these jobs they keep picking up, especailly when they are chefs during this summer camp arc. Makes sense to me! Seems like they're pretty skilled as cooks, too.

Shauna's voice bothers me, but there are times when I do tolerate it. Those being when she's suppose to be concerned, pondering or saddened. But that's how her voice sounds like during all of her appearances. The emotion is definitely lacking where it needs to be.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Kind of boring. Bonnie got more annoying by getting lost.

I loved the Xerneas cameo though, hopefully we see the whole thing in a later episode.

I don't mean this in an ' I don't like Bonnie' way at all, absolutely not, this was legitimately what I happened to be thinking when I saw her walk off that cliff, before it was shown that a Drifblim caught her: "Aaaaaand Clemont is officially an only child."

Gillachu

Banned
Xerneas making a cameo was the only scene that I liked. I just didn't care about Tierno's squad or the orienteering crap...