• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

followup to aflars adventure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was about to post before it was closed.

Lol, you guys are angry on the internet (that's funny), and wasted a bunch of time with me. This whole thread was a joke, and you guys didn't relize it. Jack was right, Serebii Forum is...I'd better not say.
In conclusion you guys got Punk'd. :p:p

Edit: I think this little guy had the funniest reaction.

Renegade said:
Okay, you listen here you ****ing little ficktard. You claim I'm racist and I don't even know your race. FOR FOCKS SAKE I COULD BE MEXICAN YOU LITTLE ARSEHOLE. I don't take kindly to being called racists by little ignorant ****s like you. Now have a nice day as I go try to find an Super Mod to flame your retarded flaming ***.

Close second:

ARE YOU ****ING STUPID. DON'T ANSWER THAT. YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN THAT. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU USE 99 TEXT? IS 99 YOUR IQ? NAW TOO HIGH. HOW WE BEING RACIST? YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING AFGHANS LOOK DUMB IN YOU FIC. YOU'RE THE RACIST FREAK IDIOT.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Consider yourself Perma-Banned.

We don't like 'jokes' here. We don't like little idiots running around SPAMing up the place, so shut you're trap.

Renegade's a girl, and she had reason to be p*ssed off at you. Nobody likes a smartarse.

If you don't like it here and don't understand how you SHOULD act, then leave and don't come back.

And you'll get in trouble for making this thread. My Lord, you're sooooo smart.

~Psychic

Psychic said:
Consider yourself Perma-Banned.

We don't like 'jokes' here. We don't like little idiots running around SPAMing up the place, so shut you're trap.

And you'll get in trouble for making this thread. My Lord, you're sooooo smart.

~Psychic

Oh no, perma-banned from Serebii Forums. :eek: I'd rather hang out at funner places and I can always come back here via-proxy.

Psychic

Really and truly
DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free said:
Oh no, perma-banned from Serebii Forums. :eek: I'd rather hang out at funner places and I can always come back here via-proxy.
If you don't like it, why the Hell are you here, smartarse?

And if you come back, I'll be waiting with my hot metal rod. *grins* Can you take the heat, you insolent noisemaker?

~Psychic

Dragonfree

Just me
The Fan Fiction forum is for posting fics, not jokes. We frankly don't care whether your "fic" was a joke or not; if it's spam, it gets locked.

And since this is spam too...

Status
Not open for further replies.