• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food/Eating in the Pokemon World

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
food(made of pokemon)

Me and my sister were watching the movie destiny deoxys the other day. when team rocket were trying to get the hamburgers out of the machine when it suddenly dawned to me. Where do the hamburgers come from?
And the hot dogs?;241;;241;;241;;241;;241;

Kandkhorov

Hopeless Romantic ♥
Most likely LOL poor miltanks

newmoon island

You know the eat more chicken commersials? Its like that, Except with miltanks.
Poor miltank. ;241;

Wait... what if someone fed their miltank a hamburger? It would be cannibalism! :eek:

Last edited:
Soylent Green.

You don't really think they'd eat pokemon do you?!?! That's just sick!!!

Last edited:

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
anyone thought of dratinis as hot dogs until the mass endangered thing happened?

and to the person above. explain what their made of then.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Hamaburgers: Tauros Miltank

Hot Dogs (Made of pork): Grumpig

The only times any Pokemon related thing made refrences to eating Pokemon were in the D/P/Pt games where in the library, the book had the story about it and in the anime, where they tried to eat that Magikarp.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
lol poor Magikarp can't get eaten :'(.

It's skin is too hard. Which makes you wonder how it's so weak

Oh sorry, I meant amazing

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
In Soviet Russia, the Pokemon eat YOU!

Well depends on your culture. You may find eating gizzards the norm (As in actual salted chicken gizzard.) but wouldn't dream of eating a cow

col_serra

<------ is hot!
pokemon and animals exist side by side. and theres soy

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I'd think that beef in pokemon comes from Tauros; with how environmentally friendly everyone everywhere is and the lack of much obesity in the pokemon world, I'd think that their meat must be pretty lean. After all, why do you think there are so few wild Tauros in the world? :3

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I would have to say that beef would come from Tauros and Miltank would be like a dairy cow. I'm not sure about hot dogs though. Especially since I don't even exactly know what real hot dogs are made of :/

Wasn't there a thread or two like this already?

Anyways, they do eat Pokemon.

No. 1 Machop Fan

They say Farfetch'd makes a great meal when served with leeks. That's why they were nearly driven to extinction.

EvilArbok

Where would sushi come from?

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Clues:HOT(A Fire Type)-DOG(Dog-like-Pokemon)=Flareon/Houndour/Houndoom...then again its meat so it might be milktank...

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Another pokemon as food thread?
Anyway, I think it would just be made of Miltank, like everybody said, or soy-based "meat" product or something. I still want a Krabby-fornia roll. Sushi, yum *hunger overtaking me* Gaah!!