• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food! The Junky and The Healthy! Diet Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus94

I'm hungry... XD

Anyways. Goin' healthy for me n_n
I have a bad habit of buying bunch of candy during schooltime :3

BlazingCold

^Same. I buy candy when I can DX

alchimiste

Got a bucket load of m n' ms yesterday.

Also going to Dylan's Candy Bar today, so hooray!
-Tibbah

I LOVE Dylan's Candy Bar! Have you tried the chocolate covered gummy bears?

Meowth City

Staff member
^ I love gummy bears. I wonder what chocolate-covered ones taste like, even though I rarely eat chocolate this days.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
^ I love gummy bears. I wonder what chocolate-covered ones taste like, even though I rarely eat chocolate this days.

Eww chocolate. I hate chocolate

I like to eat. I hardly chew and I end up Machoking on my food - alot!
Thats why I always have a glass of water next to me xD

unlike my sister who takes 1000+ bites ...nya~

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Haha, I can't even stomach chocolate anymore. My body just doesn't like it anymore but I love candy especially gummy bears :3

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
^ D; Weeks ago?

I love to eat healthy but whenever I go out I have to come back with at least one bag of candy. ;~;

Pansy :]

anustart
I really should stop torturing myself by looking at this thread -__-
Well my diet is to only eat if I absolutely have to :p

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
My diet?

Lol. It consists of running a load, and eating soups and sandwiches, with Mountain Dew being a typical beverage.

Thanks to my high metabolism, I can eat all I want w/o reprocussions- mind you, I don't want diabetes, so I eat vegetables too, like broccoli and spinach.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
My diet?

Lol. It consists of running a load, and eating soups and sandwiches, with Mountain Dew being a typical beverage.

Thanks to my high metabolism, I can eat all I want w/o reprocussions- mind you, I don't want diabetes, so I eat vegetables too, like broccoli and spinach.

Lucky. I have to eat around 1,000 calories a day to prevent gaining weight. It's easily lost, though, since I have lost 50~ lbs since this February.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Today I had a Chinese, it was so gorgeous. Prawn toast, sweet and sour chicken, lemon chicken, spring rolls and ribs <3 China is definitely one of my favourite countries for their food, as well as Italy :')

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Today I had a Chinese, it was so gorgeous. Prawn toast, sweet and sour chicken, lemon chicken, spring rolls and ribs <3 China is definitely one of my favourite countries for their food, as well as Italy :')

Spring rolls are my favorite!

As the saying goes:

Everything healthy tastes crappy and Everything bad for you tastes good.

Although some healthy stuff is heavenly.

Most of the stuff I eat is pretty healthy, as well as hearty, thanks to my mom being a great cook. However, the real problem is that she makes too much food more often than not, & even though I rarely eat junk food (& even if I do, I eat it in very small amounts if I can help it,) I most often eat too much because of that. What I'm saying is that she makes enough for at least one more person, maybe even more.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
For me, if it helps me with workouts and I get better physical features(XD), I try to go with it.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
My diet is junk food lol. well at least a lot of carbs, i have lot of bread/toast on top of what is clearly junk food. but i'm also a very active person and not at all fat.(in fact everyone i know tells me to eat MORE.)

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I like to eat healthy, but sometimes it's nice to just eat junk food. But the healthy part is obviously a lot more often, besides I can't handle too much junk food.

ChedWick

Since changing my diet around I've hardly ever felt bad or nauseous. This past weekend my g/f caved at work and had a breaded chicken salad (Pittsburgh style so with fries on top.) well she doesn't eat much so I had some too; I had most of it actually. Later while I was laying in bed I felt like I was gonna vomit. It was terrible, my stomach will sometimes feel upset if I don't eat as strictly as I normal do but since I don't ever go that over the top its not that bad. This however was a debilitating nausea.

Status
Not open for further replies.