• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food! The Junky and The Healthy! Diet Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
It's been two years since my diet improved alot... is mostly made of vegetables and meat cooked with the least of oil i can or boiled. But I eat junk food on saturdays or sundays... that way it makes it more delicious XD

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
Vegetarian here! Its almost been a year now, and I'm still going strong. I think someone said it earlier in this thread, but I do as well enjoy some of the meatless alternatives a lot more. I've also eliminated soda and any sort of fast food from my diet also, which I'm quite proud of. I do have my vices though, like, cookies, chocolate, ice cream and various pastries... Wouldn't be such a problem if a certain someone in my house would stop purchasing them. :/

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I do have my vices though, like, cookies, chocolate, ice cream and various pastries... Wouldn't be such a problem if a certain someone in my house would stop purchasing them. :/

You can always reach for something healthy in the cupboard instead. Other people in your house may still want to purchase and eat such foods even if you don't. Avoid temptation, haha!

Try substituting some treat foods such as a chocolate bar, for something like a Go Ahead yoghurt bar!

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Not an excuse.

My breakfast is usually Coffee and Toast/Crossaint. (Sp?)

Lunch is Fresh Chicken and Carrot wraps with Water and grapes.

Dinner is Salmon or the same as lunch.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Not an excuse.

My breakfast is usually Coffee and Toast/Crossaint. (Sp?)

Lunch is Fresh Chicken and Carrot wraps with Water and grapes.

Dinner is Salmon or the same as lunch.

You eat the same stuff every day? That gets boring.

I usually eat a Jimmy Dean thing for breakfast, quick and tasty.
For lunch at school, I eat sandwiches. At home, I... make sandwiches, except they're toasted. Also, quesadillas. (I've got a press for just about anything)
Dinner... depends what my parents decide to cook. Usually pasta, chicken, or a mix. Sometimes it's interesting stuff, steak or Mexican or a takeout pizza, but not too often.
Overall, my diet's pretty balanced.

ManhattanTheStarr

I hate my body. I'm definitely too.... chubby for my age. OK, well I'm not super fat or anything. I just really feel that I could lose a good 15-20 pounds. I'm trying so hard to eat right, it'd ridiculous. It'd be so much easier if my mom would stop buying things like candy and sugary drinks. And with all the incredibly greasy, fatty foods that are served at my school, it's just as hard. ...Even though pretty much all the foods at my school taste like **** and are obviously fake. I just get a salad for lunch... but they're not really filling at all, as there's barely any chicken in them, and eating the salad leaves alone isn't exactly delicious. X_X

ANYWAYS. For my actual diet... I don't really have one. I try to eat healthy foods more often though. I usually have cereal/eggs with sausage or bacon, or no breakfast at all (though I heard eating breakfast is good for your metabolism). I don't eat a proper lunch either. Instead, I'll just head to the kitchen and eat whatever's there (anything that's not too fattening). And unlike most people, my mom (or dads for some) doesn't cook dinner every night, so I'll either have to cook something to eat myself (I'm really not a good cook at all though), dig through the fridge for something that's probably not filling at all, or not eat anything.

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
You can always reach for something healthy in the cupboard instead. Other people in your house may still want to purchase and eat such foods even if you don't. Avoid temptation, haha!

Try substituting some treat foods such as a chocolate bar, for something like a Go Ahead yoghurt bar!

While that's definitely true, I'm very concerned with my parent's overall health, too. It just infuriates me to no end when I try to warn them about their eating habits, my dad in particular since he has high blood pressure. And my mom always says something incredibly stupid, like, " I want to live my life, I'll eat and drink what I want."

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I'm underweight (90 pounds) and I'm 5'5.

I usually have a peanut butter sandwich + 2 glasses of milk + fruit (a banana or apple usually).

Lunch I have like a sandwich turkey, roast beef, or salami with light topping such as lettuce(no mayo or dressing), ketchup, cheese.

Dinner I have Rice/Pasta/Spaghetti.

I usually don't eat snacks in between meals, and usual drink around 1-3 bottles of water a day. What's the secret to bulking up x.x?

abrar14

Statter Master
Even though i eat a lot of junk im skinny for my age. And i burn of the calories by playing for the school football team.

ManhattanTheStarr

I'm underweight (90 pounds) and I'm 5'5.

I usually have a peanut butter sandwich + 2 glasses of milk + fruit (a banana or apple usually).

Lunch I have like a sandwich turkey, roast beef, or salami with light topping such as lettuce(no mayo or dressing), ketchup, cheese.

Dinner I have Rice/Pasta/Spaghetti.

I usually don't eat snacks in between meals, and usual drink around 1-3 bottles of water a day. What's the secret to bulking up x.x?

Well, what my brother does is eats a lot of food, and turns it into muscle by exercising. Apparently, it works. :p

BlazingCold

Breakfast: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles, usually with milk for the calcium and fruit

Lunch: School food (They bring Pizza and stuff), an apple, a candy bar, and a juice box or water

Dinner: Mom makes stuff, mostly Pasta, Tacos, Sloppy Joes, with vegetables, usually potatoes, and something else

My snacks are mostly Cheez-It's, Cheetos, or candy.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I eat alot of sweets and junk-food coz i crave them, but i remain athletic and physically fit. But I do eat healthy meals, just not in-between :)

BlazingCold

I eat alot of sweets and junk-food coz i crave them, but i remain athletic and physically fit. But I do eat healthy meals, just not in-between :)
Heheehehehehe same here. I can't stand wheat bread

Status
Not open for further replies.