1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Food! The Junky and The Healthy! Diet Discussion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Blackjack the Titan, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkseeker

Darkseeker Crimson Denizen

It's been two years since my diet improved alot... is mostly made of vegetables and meat cooked with the least of oil i can or boiled. But I eat junk food on saturdays or sundays... that way it makes it more delicious XD

2. wesling123

wesling123 Well-Known Member

3. The Arceus Delusion

The Arceus Delusion In Arceus We Trust

Vegetarian here! Its almost been a year now, and I'm still going strong. I think someone said it earlier in this thread, but I do as well enjoy some of the meatless alternatives a lot more. I've also eliminated soda and any sort of fast food from my diet also, which I'm quite proud of. I do have my vices though, like, cookies, chocolate, ice cream and various pastries... Wouldn't be such a problem if a certain someone in my house would stop purchasing them. :/

4. Seem

Seem Hollen i ven.

You can always reach for something healthy in the cupboard instead. Other people in your house may still want to purchase and eat such foods even if you don't. Avoid temptation, haha!

Try substituting some treat foods such as a chocolate bar, for something like a Go Ahead yoghurt bar!

5. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

i eat a lot of junk food But you cant blame me i'm only 12

6. ~Nidoking~

~Nidoking~ Team Aqua Admin

Not an excuse.

My breakfast is usually Coffee and Toast/Crossaint. (Sp?)

Lunch is Fresh Chicken and Carrot wraps with Water and grapes.

Dinner is Salmon or the same as lunch.

7. Mewtwo152

Mewtwo152 Not dead yet.

You eat the same stuff every day? That gets boring.

I usually eat a Jimmy Dean thing for breakfast, quick and tasty.
    For lunch at school, I eat sandwiches. At home, I... make sandwiches, except they're toasted. Also, quesadillas. (I've got a press for just about anything)
    Dinner... depends what my parents decide to cook. Usually pasta, chicken, or a mix. Sometimes it's interesting stuff, steak or Mexican or a takeout pizza, but not too often.
    Overall, my diet's pretty balanced.

8. ManhattanTheStarr

ManhattanTheStarr Well-Known Member

I hate my body. I'm definitely too.... chubby for my age. OK, well I'm not super fat or anything. I just really feel that I could lose a good 15-20 pounds. I'm trying so hard to eat right, it'd ridiculous. It'd be so much easier if my mom would stop buying things like candy and sugary drinks. And with all the incredibly greasy, fatty foods that are served at my school, it's just as hard. ...Even though pretty much all the foods at my school taste like **** and are obviously fake. I just get a salad for lunch... but they're not really filling at all, as there's barely any chicken in them, and eating the salad leaves alone isn't exactly delicious. X_X

ANYWAYS. For my actual diet... I don't really have one. I try to eat healthy foods more often though. I usually have cereal/eggs with sausage or bacon, or no breakfast at all (though I heard eating breakfast is good for your metabolism). I don't eat a proper lunch either. Instead, I'll just head to the kitchen and eat whatever's there (anything that's not too fattening). And unlike most people, my mom (or dads for some) doesn't cook dinner every night, so I'll either have to cook something to eat myself (I'm really not a good cook at all though), dig through the fridge for something that's probably not filling at all, or not eat anything.

9. The Arceus Delusion

The Arceus Delusion In Arceus We Trust

While that's definitely true, I'm very concerned with my parent's overall health, too. It just infuriates me to no end when I try to warn them about their eating habits, my dad in particular since he has high blood pressure. And my mom always says something incredibly stupid, like, " I want to live my life, I'll eat and drink what I want."

10. Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia No more massacres.

That's no ****ing excuse. If you keep eating junk when your metabolism slows down, you will gain a lot of weight.

11. 3lmi

3lmi pimping aint easy

I'm underweight (90 pounds) and I'm 5'5.

I usually have a peanut butter sandwich + 2 glasses of milk + fruit (a banana or apple usually).

Lunch I have like a sandwich turkey, roast beef, or salami with light topping such as lettuce(no mayo or dressing), ketchup, cheese.

Dinner I have Rice/Pasta/Spaghetti.

I usually don't eat snacks in between meals, and usual drink around 1-3 bottles of water a day. What's the secret to bulking up x.x?

12. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

Even though i eat a lot of junk im skinny for my age. And i burn of the calories by playing for the school football team.

13. ManhattanTheStarr

ManhattanTheStarr Well-Known Member

Well, what my brother does is eats a lot of food, and turns it into muscle by exercising. Apparently, it works. :p

14. BlazingCold

BlazingCold Well-Known Member

Breakfast: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles, usually with milk for the calcium and fruit

Lunch: School food (They bring Pizza and stuff), an apple, a candy bar, and a juice box or water

Dinner: Mom makes stuff, mostly Pasta, Tacos, Sloppy Joes, with vegetables, usually potatoes, and something else

My snacks are mostly Cheez-It's, Cheetos, or candy.

15. TheBluePorygon

TheBluePorygon i miss the old kanye

I eat alot of sweets and junk-food coz i crave them, but i remain athletic and physically fit. But I do eat healthy meals, just not in-between :)

16. BlazingCold

BlazingCold Well-Known Member

Heheehehehehe same here. I can't stand wheat bread

17. Scubasteve23

Scubasteve23 Dath Scuba

I think having McDonalds 7 times this weekend was a healthy choice for me...

18. 3lmi

3lmi pimping aint easy

What kind of exercises are best for bulking up (gaining weight healthy, maybe muscle)?

19. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

20. 3lmi

3lmi pimping aint easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.