• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food! The Junky and The Healthy! Diet Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
my Diet consists of Protein. My personality is great, but my body isn't so I've decided to get into shape to attain a rank closer to perfection.
I also eat alot of testosterone-improving foods now. Many soy things I used to eat were discovered to have more phytoestrogens in them so I forbade myself from eating those when I found out.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
My mom is on a trip right now and since me,my sister and my dad can't cook i've only eaten fast food this week and honestly i'm feeling sick,gotta stop,plz mom come back!XD

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I'm a fatty...

I love McDonalds. I could eat at McDonalds on almost any day, no matter how many times you want. If you are in a McDonalds mood, I am the guy to go to if you want a reasonexcuse to go.

But lately, I've been eating a lot of Taco Bell. Like, I'm in love with Taco Bell right now. I want to be healthy though, so. I get the Fresco Crunchy Taco. Probably not the best, but it's better than eating the regular one. Ish. I don't know, something about Taco Bell and listening to Pokemon Podcasts/Playing my DS really appeals to me. Hm.

But other than that, I'll eat almost anything. I mean, I'm picky, but I do like a lot of healthy foods. Subways is awesome, homemade sandwiches, salads... I like those a lot too.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Ever since I became a Uni student, my diet has become extremely poor. Pizzas/Pasta all the time, masses of chocolates and donuts... I'm going to have to work extra hard to take care of these calories. ;-;

ChedWick

Ever since I became a Uni student, my diet has become extremely poor. Pizzas/Pasta all the time, masses of chocolates and donuts... I'm going to have to work extra hard to take care of these calories. ;-;

I can relate. What are your living conditions like? I found living with 5 other guys eating well was pretty hard for a number of reasons.

Currently its just me and my g/f and I mostly do all the cooking so things are good :D

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I eat fast foods from time to time (like a few times a week), but now that I'm the only child in the house, we eat much less (maybe few times a month now.)

Also, we aren't buying as many chips and cookies either. Cuz I'm making it that way. :D

Cruxis

Banned
When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs
Every morning to help me get large
And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs
So I'm roughly the size of a barge

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I can relate. What are your living conditions like?

It's me, one other girl and 2 guys. The guys are used to eating crap, but me and the other girl try to eat healthy when we can. There's normally no time to be cooking. ;( I just decide to work out a bit more so that the calories don't pile up. :3

I rarely go eat at McDonalds. I usually stay home, eat Ramen (typical Asian meal), rice, and maybe make a sandwich. I suck at cooking, though.

MisterM

That's what she said
I try to eat healthy most of the time : proteins (eggs, meat), vegetables, fruits, Quaker Oats (F**k yeah!)... I live by myself and am a Uni student, but so far I always managed to cook my meals properly and avoid fast-foods. But sometimes (like once every 6 weeks or so), I go to a McDonalds or a Pizza Hut with some friends when we want to go to a 'fast' restaurant. 4-cheese pizza is my arch enemy lol it's so good! And today it's been over a month since I had one... Need. 4-cheese. PIZZA!

Oh, and I also try to workout at home (I can't really afford a subscription to the Gym) with some abs, dips, push-ups... also some running twice a week in a park nearby and I walk a lot so I guess it helps... Does it?

Waterpokes

While I haven't been in any fast-food resturant or eaten fast-food in almost 5 years, I do eat a lot of unhealthy food. Ice-cream, chips and cookies are something I eat alot of, but for whatever reason, I'm not overweight at all.

I'm close to being underweight, so it is actually a bit weird, since I'm lazy. I do have activities, but I am not motivated to go to them. Perhaps it helps me that I walk to school every single day, and it's between 2 to 3 kilometres everyday.

Good thing to have a Mom that knows healthy food, and makes it almost every day. Without her, I would probably only eat pancakes, which is the only thing I can make.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Mine's a bit of a mix of healthy and unhealthy.

A little bit of something bad for you every so often doesn't hurt.

Mical

Banned
Its a good discussion about healthy favorite food. I always prefer to eat healthy food. I can eat fast food and every kind of food but i prefer to eat vegetables because vegetables are natural food and good for health. Fruits are also one of my favorite food.

Status
Not open for further replies.