• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food! The Junky and The Healthy! Diet Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ele

=p
Its funny and ironic, i eat when i want, all kind of crap and yet I'm skinny as a stick.

Fast Foods are regular as religion to me, gotta cut it out. My friends always say that I'm skinny now but one day all the fat will just come on at once; Less coke, less fast foods...thats my aim.

Me too. Docters say if you eat unhealthy foods it can make you skinny because it doesn't have the vitamins and things you need.

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
if people wanna lose weight then cut the crap food and eat the exact amount of calories a human should eat during a regulear day..exersize..don't eat stuff with alot of fat in it cause that won't help...eat balanced breakfeast lunch and dinner....and anything else that goes along with this topic...don't be a snorlax be a hitmonchan

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I'd say my diet is generally healthy. I don't eat any fast food or anything, but then I do eat junk like chocolates, chips etc sometimes. My favourite food is probably a Pasta of some sorts. And the thing I eat most regularly is salads, just because you can have such a variety of them. The favourite salad would probably be a Chicken Salad. D=

ChedWick

if people wanna lose weight then cut the crap food and eat the exact amount of calories a human should eat during a regulear day..exersize..don't eat stuff with alot of fat in it cause that won't help...eat balanced breakfeast lunch and dinner....and anything else that goes along with this topic...don't be a snorlax be a hitmonchan

Actually don't eat things with a lot of sugar/carbs. Your body needs fat, it doesn't really need sugar.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I hate having to be lectured about what I have to eat and crap. If I want to eat snacks instead of something proper, then I'll eat snacks instead of something proper. If I want to have a mug of warm milk like a baby instead of drinking fizzy drinks like any regular person, then I'll feck the mug into the microwave for a minute on max heat. I'll exercise though, and I'm somewhat careful about not overeating as I usually eat 5 tiny meals a day to keep up my energy levels.
Grapes, apples and smoothies sure beat eating anything manufactured if they're around, though!

My diet is generally pretty good, except I binge on cereal. At least two bowls a day, usually three. I also snack a bit too much, but I am pretty good otherwise. I eat my main meal in the evening, and generally just stock up in the earlier part of the day through breakfast and a light lunch. Not had a great week this week, so going to be good for the next few days.

I go to the gym semi-regularly, balancing cardio and weights. I also play football two times a week minimum, and walk to and from my physical exercise locations.

Last year at university, I walked to and from the station to campus/home. It meant that every day I went in I clocked a good two miles or so, much of it uphill. Will need to find a replacement for that in the coming months.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Crack cocaine, whiskey and *****es

an average meal in the LudicoloGuy household.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I have to eat healthy for football, and it sucks because I live near a community college and there is Panda Express, Johnny Rockets and Burger King right near my house... Life sometimes sucks

Spookz

Lumos
I don't eat very well at all. I eat out more than I should and consequently end up getting burgers or hot dogs, or I'll wind up eating at the campus cafeteria which isn't that great. I need to start eating better though, my family on both sides has a history of serious heart problems and some recent blood work indicated that my cholesterol is ever so slightly high.

I do walk a lot though, so I feel this helps balance out my poor diet some. I've started challenging myself to walk more than I do, which is easy to do now. Since it's Summer time I don't have a transit pass to get around the city as I do during classes (school pays for passes for the students) so I pay to take the train or bus.. good incentive to walk instead.

Last edited:

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Anytime there are veggies on my pizza or taco, it just tastes a million times better! I do eat pretty healthy and I now drink chocolate soymilk. Im not lactose intolerant or anything, its just awesome.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Being an athlete, i NEED to have a diet high in protein and carbs. (oh nuts, meat and pasta ;) ). But like every good athlete, i do sway a lot. I need my Wendys/McDonalds/Taco Bell fix on a regular basis.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
I basically eat whatever the **** i want I'm I'm still a bit underweight. Most of the time I try to eat healthy but I have a weakness to pizza. I can't Sit Still for long Periods of time, so I jog while watching TV or playing Video games.

Aquanova

I dont know that my diet is healthy. I like junk food and snacks and fast food and stuff that is considered fatty. I dont eat very much though because I really dont need alot of food. I love fruit and some healthy things like that but always forget to eat it when its around. I also only eat whole wheat bread. I really do try to be healthy. I hate the taste of cow's milk so drink Soy or Almond milk which I like alot better, but try to eat cheese and stuff for calcium, but Im not a fan of dairy products. I try to avoid sweet foods cause of Diabetes but I like them too and have a large sweet tooth. Though I dont eat unheathy foods when they are unavailable to me which is most of the time, so I guess its ok.

Nakita

I eat fruit at least twice a day. An apple and some cereal in the morning, some sort of fruit as a snack, some sort of sandwich [not just some small one though, but I try to have whole wheat bread], and.. Pretty much whatever my mom makes for dinner. I do exercise as much as possible for about an hour and a half each day except for weekends because of my work schedule.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
steak steak steak. breakfast lunch dinner. My dream diet. XD
Yeah, but believe it or not I enjoy broccoli

BlazingCold

CHEZEBERGERS ALL DAY.
Breakfast = burgers and baked potato
Lunch = burgers and ceasar salad
Dinner = burgers with french fries

ChedWick

steak steak steak. breakfast lunch dinner. My dream diet. XD
Yeah, but believe it or not I enjoy broccoli

As much as I love steak I've yet to have the manly steak and eggs breakfast. Nothing wrong with broccoli either. I love it, with or with out cheese too! Peas, carrots, spinach, green beans, leafy lettuce; I love them all.

BlazingCold

If i had a normal meal for breakfast then I'd have corn hash and eggs yumm

EDIT: 700 baby.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Breakfast: Unhealthy cereal with almond milk and a cup of coffee. Always coffee. (I'm 14)
Lunch: Whatever I kind find, but often PBJ with salad, fruit and chips.
Dinner: Changes all the time. I LOVE SPAGETTI. I don't think we have it enough. Friday is our Pizza/Soda day, and we alternate frozen pizza and 'real' pizza every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.