• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food!

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
FOOOOOOOOOOOD!! THE SMELL OF CHEESEBURGER!! COOKIES WITH MILK!! CHOCOLATE CAKE!! ALL OF THOSE ARE FOOD!!

Did you know that 100% of the murderers ate food?

Well, this topic is about food. What food do you like, what do you hate?
I like cheeseburgers and stuff.

Sorry if this topic is spam, I'm just really really hungry but my mom made uncle ben rice.

101stkillah

Ironically, the smell of cheeseburgers used to make me gag in elementary school, but I have no idea why, because I like them. At nineteen, my diet consists of mostly junk food interlaced with Top Ramen and a variety of fruit.

Favorite foods: Sushi, Lobster, Enchilada, Burritos, anything ethnic. There's few things I don't like I guess.

Hated foods: Tapenade pasta, water chestnuts, and mushy peas.

I really like seafood (almost anything ranging from clams and seasnails to lobster and most fish), fries (I'm belgian so of course I do) and Italian food (my mom's obsessed with Italy, we often go there and she speaks Italian so yeah).

I'm not a huge fan of meat but some meat I really are are ribs, horse meat, steak (but only if it's bleu), kangaroo, wild boar and most birds (chicken, pigeon, ostrich, etc)

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I am a meat and cheese kind of girl. I adore seafood of all kinds (although I prefer cooked over raw, sorry sushi! and I'm not a fan of lobster either), I LOVE a good steak, dark meat chicken is my mistress, and cheese is my one true love. Lately, I've been making a lot of PB&J sandwiches for being too lazy to make anything proper -- well, hey, it's low fat, at least!

I'm a sperg, so I have those crazy sensitive taste buds that cause me to be ridiculously picky. Texture is a big thing for me -- I hate getting a crunch when I'm expecting soft, and vice versa. I also just cannot eat meat with bread for some reason; this means no hot dogs or hamburgers in buns, unfortunately. Can't think of much else off the top of my head, but... yeah, I'm that kind of sperg. Oops.

tomon

i like curry curry with ox tail. so good!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I really like seafood (almost anything ranging from clams and seasnails to lobster and most fish), fries (I'm belgian so of course I do) and Italian food (my mom's obsessed with Italy, we often go there and she speaks Italian so yeah).

I'm not a huge fan of meat but some meat I really are are ribs, horse meat, steak (but only if it's bleu), kangaroo, wild boar and most birds (chicken, pigeon, ostrich, etc)

Damn, what a selection.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Bleh. I don't eat really that much. Food is blerugh.. But I keep buying Japanese food from DingDong's. Must stop eating healthy boy...

101stkillah

I've had alligator, boar, ostrich, and even buffalo, but what does kangaroo taste like?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies

Meat.... Bleh.

I've had alligator, boar, ostrich, and even buffalo, but what does kangaroo taste like?

Personally, I think kangaroo meat tastes a little bit like horse steak. It's still quite different but there's nothing else I can compare it to. It's also really tender.
I've never had alligator. How does it taste like? My mom said it tastes a bit like giant shrimp.

Damn, what a selection.

Cultural differences I guess xD
Here pigeon is considered a delicacy and you can get horse meat at the butchery. I know people in the UK, US and Canada don't eat it.

And well, wild boars are becoming overpopulated due to a lack of big predators here, so why not play the role of predator and eat them?

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
I swear I've eaten peanut butter at least once a day for the last 4 months.

101stkillah

Personally, I think kangaroo meat tastes a little bit like horse steak. It's still quite different but there's nothing else I can compare it to. It's also really tender.
I've never had alligator. How does it taste like? My mom said it tastes a bit like giant shrimp.

Cultural differences I guess xD
Here pigeon is considered a delicacy and you can get horse meat at the butchery. I know people in the UK, US and Canada don't eat it.

And well, wild boars are becoming overpopulated due to a lack of big predators here, so why not play the role of predator and eat them?

Alligator tastes a lot like shrimp with the texture of tender chicken, so it's pretty tasty. All the boars I've shot, hunted, and killed here in America have been greasy but good. I don't think I could ever eat a pigeon, but I wouldn't mind trying a horse rump :D

725roy

ambivolent
Why do you people eat so much meat!?!!

It's probably because they live in a culture where meat is eaten more than fruits, grains, and vegetables (The U.S. is a huge offender of this case). I personally eat meat once a day not only because I like certain kinds (save for pork and sausage, but not bacon) and tend to eat it because it provides protein, and fat that turn into calories which I can use to benefit my athletic lifestyle. However, I digress. It's probably because that's also what is most available to them.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
It's probably because they live in a culture where meat is eaten more than fruits, grains, and vegetables (The U.S. is a huge offender of this case). I personally eat meat once a day not only because I like certain kinds (save for pork and sausage, but not bacon) and tend to eat it because it provides protein, and fat that turn into calories which I can use to benefit my athletic lifestyle. However, I digress. It's probably because that's also what is most available to them.

You say that like eating meat is a bad thing

Personally, my favorite food is Eastern NC style bbq

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Just had some delicious watermelon! I'm soooo glad it's summer again!