• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food!

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
I will eat anything with meat (pork, beef, or poultry) and lots of seafood. Family beng from Mexico, we tend to cook Mexican meals all the time, great mix of vegetables, meats, grains, and spices. My mom loves spicy food, I like it hot but not so much that you can't taste any other ingredient. So tacos, burritos, beans & rice, pico de gallo, fresh salsa, lots of tortillas in our everyday meals, jalapeños cannot be left out. One of my favorite meals is "Tacos de Tripas" (pork intestine tacos). I also love when my grandma mixes cactus in the pico de gallo gives it a great flavor.

I'm also a huge fan of Japanese and Korean cuisines, so I want to learn how to cook them.

Seafood, I love fish (salmson, tuna), oysters, squid, lobster, octopus, clams. My favorite seafood meal is Stuffed Squid, with crab cakes on the side.

#1 favorite meal is and maybe always be Sushi

I really like seafood (almost anything ranging from clams and seasnails to lobster and most fish),
We have similar taste

Why do you people eat so much meat!?!!
Cooked correctly with spices taste good. We also have two 'small canines' for cutting meat (not the stomach for raw meats).
I'm a carnivore so I eat a lot of meat.

tomon

Why do you people eat so much meat!?!!
because we can? i, for one, am an omnivore (arent we all?) and would prefer to eat meat with vegi's. i eat beef and pork weakly and lamb (my favorite) on special occasions. for most of the time, it's chicken, or no meat at all. xD

has anyone ever tried deer or moose?

101stkillah

because we can? i, for one, am an omnivore (arent we all?) and would prefer to eat meat with vegi's. i eat beef and pork weakly and lamb (my favorite) on special occasions. for most of the time, it's chicken, or no meat at all. xD

Deer is called venison, and it's tasty. Never tried or hunted a moose though.

psychonerderer

remember, you must the heart! that is how you gain the beasts strength. its rich, tasty strength. coated with flour and Nature's Seasoning.

Kurry

Had deer jerky before. Tasted alright, but it left an awful after taste.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
tinfoil dinners is my all time favorite, just wrap ground beef, potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, spring onion, a bit of gravy or cream of chicken for moisture, salt, pepper, tumeric, cumin and cajen. num num num :> then cook in an oven or on flaming hot coals

some people call it a hobo dinner

Last edited:
*Barfs*

Sorry, it's not that I disagree with eating the animal, it's the slaughtering of it. :/

Be aware that sane humans kill animals as painlessly as possible, when most animals often kill their prey painfully and slowly. A species of canine called a dhole also disembowels its prey, which wouldn't be very pleasant either..

On topic, some of my favorite foods (I'm actually not that picky) are pickles (Not the sweet ones, bleh), fries, anything Mexican or spicy, salads, and almost every kind of meat. I especially like venison and chicken. Some of the more unusual foods I've eaten are frog legs, ostrich burger, and squid.

Least favorite foods are hamburger gravy (Exactly what it sounds like) and certain kinds of rice.

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
my favourite food....fish pie, definitely. i just love fish and it tastes really good. although i do like pizza as well and anyone who knows me well will tell you that i eat...a lot. i'm just a hungry sort of guy!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I finally went to a Korean restaurant and I tried grilled pork belly. The fat on the meat allows one to dissolve the acidic spice of Korean peppers (forgot their names, but their place on the Scoville chart is probably 90,000, just a bit acidic and probably no flavor). We could even place the meat on fresh lettuce and cabbage leaves, with additional toppings such as spicy bean paste sauce, salt (meat is not pre-seasoned) and a variety of smaller vegetables. We roll up the leaves, and eat them as a whole, and depending on the combination of spices and/or toppings, you can get a decent or an awesome mouthful of food.

After eating kimchi, I want more kimchi. It smells weird, but I became really active after eating kimchi. Probably has to do with the correlation of spiciness and metabolism.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
i absol-tute-ly LOVE chicken, rice and ketchup all together x3

I love food more than anyhing heehee. Especially home cook meal from daddy and mom xD

For snack, i love bite sized food like cookies and chips also dips for the chips and something chocolate.

I loe meat snd i hate vegetales. I hardly eat it bleeeeugh! nya~

ParaChomp

be your own guru
A tad off-topic, recently got into cooking and the Food Network. My aunt showed me an excellent recipe for leme créme brulee. Anybody else got some good recipes? You share your's I'll share mine.

I despite salad and many vegetables unless served in an oriental restaurant. As for favourite foods, just hand me a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and we'll call it a day.

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
A tad off-topic, recently got into cooking and the Food Network. My aunt showed me an excellent recipe for leme créme brulee. Anybody else got some good recipes? You share your's I'll share mine.

I despite salad and many vegetables unless served in an oriental restaurant. As for favourite foods, just hand me a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and we'll call it a day.

I also happen to love Cinnamon stuffs and Salad and any kind of vegetable. Needless to say, I am a Snorlax at times. I eat anything.