• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Food!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I'm a carnivore and proud of it. Not much for seafood, though... When I lived with my grandfather he'd cook a fish on the stove in a frying pan and leave it sitting there for three days. The smell permanently put me off fish.

I do enjoy salads, particularly caesar salad (for which I blame my sister), raw cauliflower in ranch dip, and sliced cucumber.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i just had 2 burgers, some pasta salad, and a cinnamon roll 6 in. in diameter, and 4 in. thick!

One of My Favorite Things in The World, Food!

Some of my Favorite Food would Consists of :
- Spanish Food
- Fast Food
- Junk Food
- Fruits
- Vegetables

I Don't Like Seafood despite The Fact That I Love Fried Shrimps.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I'm quite a pasta fan. Mostly restaurant pastas, but my favorite homemade pastas include
-Vegetarian Raviolis
-Lasagna
-Tortellini
-Pasta salad with chicken

Also a die-hard for Mexican food and their flavoring foods. Avocado, spices, whatnot. I'm all for that :)

Kappa ebisen, kappa ebisen, kappa ebisen, kappa ebisen, kappa ebisen, kappa ebisen

That is all I need to survive. And Dr Pepper

McJobes

Pokemon Whisperer
Been pretty good with my diet with football season going on, but there are those days when I'll break the seal and snack on some chocolate or chips and next thing I know I rummage the pantry for more. Afterwards half of me cries in shame whilst the other begs for more...THE SHAME!
Love my curries though, Rendang and Green Thai <3! Also on a cold day, a meat pie with sauce goes down an absolute treat :).

John Madden

resident policy guy
let me tell u all a thing about earth's greatest food, straight outta QUEBEC, CANADA

THAT'S
RIGHT
MOTHA ****IN' POUTINE

fries and cheese curds and gravy and (optional) whatever the hell else you want to put on there

looks gross as hell to the uninitiated
but it's the food of the gods
and part of the reason i'm almost broke right now

⊙ᴗ⊙
Bread rolls. Bread sticks. Garlic bread. Little Caesar's Crazy bread. Bread. Bread. Bread. Give it to me and I'm happy, so long as it's warm and toasty.

I'm also pretty partial to sweet fruits and seafood, salads to some extent as well so long as it's smothered in Italian dressing. Mmmhmm.
But bread is king. <3

Zephraxe

Pizza! But not all pizza. I've tried many different pizzas from many different places and there was never a pizza that was the same. Some pizzas that are good hot aren't good cold and others that aren't good hot are good cold. I have a pizza place near where I live that makes a pizza called "The Big Mama". It is at least three feet in diameter and it is delicious.... Dang it!!! Now I'm hungry... ):

I used to hate most food but now i have developed a taste for great amount of food.
Chicken- Used to only eat the battered stuff, but now i love it in any shape or form. Tandori is one of my main favorites.
Pizza- My favorite food, no competition. Favorite toppings has to be pepperoni.
Dairy products- love to drink milk and eat yoghurt, cheese etc.
They are some of the badic ones.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
A bit change of topic, which kind of food can you not stand out of preference.

I like all foods

I like most foods except blue cheese. There are plenty of foods I don't particularly like, but I can still eat them. Blue cheese on the other hand is disgusting.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Salad, tomatoes that aren't on a burger, and many other vegetables that aren't prepared in an Asian restaurant.

I pretty much do not like to eat vegitables at all period. Not on pizza not on burgers and definitely not on there own. I am a bit of a carnivore

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
I like to think that I have a healthy lifestyle. I only eat organic meats, and mostly fish or chicken. I like a lot of vegetables, and the ones I don't like are really the ones I judge by smell. I also started drinking almond milk. I experimented with Soy milk, but didn't like the after taste, I tried coconut milk but I found it too bland, so I then tried rice milk, but didn't like the taste.

Favorite foods: Almost anything homemade and organic. I'm not a huge fan of seafood.

Least favorite: Fast food chains, especially McDonald's. I never really liked it in the first place, and the fact that a woman found a RAZOR BLADE in her McDonald's meal just made me dislike it even more.