• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For all things relative to music - Your favourite bands / artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipKnoT

Probably alot but as for me I'm not much attracted to thier music, Evanescence's female singer is as far as I go in this case.

Bands/Artists: (Mixed)

• Linkin Park
  • Disturbed
  • Marilyn Manson
  • Bullet for my Valentine
  • Rob Zombie
  • Eminem
  • Slipknot
Not a fan of LP, but Disturbed, MM, BFMV, and Slipknot are all great bands.

How many guys here listen to female artists?
Not artists alone, but I do listen to OTEP, Nightwish, and Evanescene, which are fronted by females.

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
Social Distortion, Rancid, MxPx, The Offspring, Fall Out Boy, Pennywise, Bad Religion, Mest, Anti-Flag, The Queers, Dropkick Murpheys, Gob, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, SiLeX, AFI, The Ataris, Green Day, Linkin Park, The Transplants, Streetlight Manifesto, Catch-22, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Pietasters, Squirtgun, The Starting Line, Relient K, Slick Shoes, The Aquabats, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Sum-41, blink 182, Unwritten Law, My Chemical Romance, Sublime, The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Flogging Molly, NoFx, Teen Idles(r.i.p.), A Week In July, No Use For A Name, MU330, 98 Mute, Crossfade, The Killers, The Toasters, Saves The Day, Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, Schreeching Weasel, H2O, Yellowcard, The Clash, The Ramones, The Specials, Black Flag, The Misfits, Dead Kennedeys, Sick OF It All, The Dead Milkmen, dcTalk, Toby Mac, Plus One, P.O.D, Thousand Foot Krutch, Switchfoot, PAX-217, The Planet Smashers, The Sex Pistols, The Business, SOAD, Slipknot, Disturbed, KoRn, Mindless Self Indulgence, New Found Glory, Kottonmouth Kings, Aiden, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Atreyu
Your list is made of win.
My list, in order:
1. Green Day
2. The Offspring
3. NOFX
4. Rancid
5. Pennywise
6. Bad Religion
7. The Sex Pistols
8. The Distillers
9. blink-182
10. Anti-Flag
11. Operation Ivy
12. Minor Threat
13. The Ramones
14. Lagwagon
15. Social Distortion
The rest not in order: Rise Against, Strung Out, No Use For a Name, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Sublime, Deak Kennedys, The Clash, Black Flag, Bracket, The Living End, Sum41, +44, 88 Fingers Louie, Bouncing Souls, The Mr. T Experience, White Stripes, Guns n Roses, Propagandhi, Screeching Weasel, Descendents, Alkaline Trio

Last edited:

Valkyrie X

I'll be at Rush's concert in only two hours.

****ing pumped.

Beto 5

artis of my country (Mexico)
Cafe Tacuba, Belanova, el tri, Alex Sintec and Playa Limbo
Other bands/musicians in spanish:
soda estereo (argentina) Heroes del silencio,Mago de oz(don´t confuse them with the movie, they are a death/folk metal band) and la oreja de vang goh (spain)
In other languages:
Green day and Linkin Park (USA), datf Punk (france) and Nightwish (finland)

Xx_Dialga_xX

1337 pimp
the wiggles is obviously the greatest band in the world :p

denw0

the Coolest
Lately I've been enjoying Toby Driver's In The L..L..Libary Loft, and Tartar Lamb's 60 Metonymies more than usual.

GreyGoose

Banned
Megadeth
Alice in Chains
Tool
Skid Row
Van Halen
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Nirvana
Ozzy
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Slayer
Pantera
Nuclear Assault
Guns N Roses
Pearl Jam
Black Label Society
AC/DC
Lamb of God
Rush
The Misfits
Beastie Boys
Rancid
The Offspring
Motorhead
Sublime
Death
Stone Temple Piolts
The Who

Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.

Last edited:
Oh, so many. I'll list majors I guess

-The Cardigans
-Alexz Johnson
-Tyler Kyte
-Cory Lee
-Coheed and Cambria (Damn, I would love to learn the opening to Welcome Home on guitar)
-Shania Twain
-Rent (The Musical!)
-Hairspray (The Musical!)
-Fall Out Boy
-Panic! At the Disco
-Lifehouse
-Alanis Morisette
-Michelle Branch
-Evanescence
-Faith Hill
-Anna Nalick
S'all for now

Valkyrie X

Megadeth
Alice in Chains
Tool
Skid Row
Van Halen
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Nirvana
Ozzy
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Slayer
Pantera
Nuclear Assault
Guns N Roses
Pearl Jam
Black Label Society
AC/DC
Lamb of God
Rush
The Misfits
Beastie Boys
Rancid
The Offspring
Motorhead

Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.Megadeth.

Thy musical tasteth art impeccable.

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
I'm a fan of Paramore, Lillix, Simple Plan, AC/DC, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy (somewhat), Utada Hikaru, SNoW, Mami Kawada, Kotoko, Boa, Tommy Heavenly/February, etc. I listen to more Japanese music than anything, it's catchy and different and I can sing it really easily.

I'm a big fan of pop, since I like the way it's sung and sometimes, the lyrics. I also love Dance/Electric music, it's what I really listen to. I like some rock, and hardly any heavy-metal. Too much screaming if you ask me (no offense). I also like a little Hindi music, which is my heritage. XD

Shadow Aura

Here's my list (mixed):

• [*]Disturbed
    [*]Red Hot Chili Peppers
    [*]Metallica
    [*]Iron Maiden
    [*]Nirvana
    [*]Rage Against The Machine
So basically, Rock and Heavy Metal.

Ben Kenobi

Bnads I've been listening to as of recent:
  • Aerosmith
  • Bon Jovi
  • Deep Purple
  • The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Linkin Park
  • Pink Floyd
  • Radiohead
  • Van Halen
  • The Who

Dimitri

just disappear.
How many guys here listen to female artists?

hmm....

Annie Lennox
Alicia Keys
Natasha Bedingfield
Hayley Williams
Amy Lee
Pink
Joss Stone

YUP.

blue-eyed soul, baybee! =3

and sum rock, R&B, too.

Plusle Frontier

A fresh start
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Megadeth
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Slayer
Pantera
System Of A Down
Kiss
Arch Enemy
KoRn
Dio
ZZ Top
Bullet For My Valentine
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
In Flames

And many more.

Azure Wolf

Recently got the tracks of NFS: Most Wanted and it has quite alot of good tracks from Bullet for my Valentine, Disturbed, etc.
Apparently they contain 89% win as some of them just blatantly suck. (I am Rock)

Bullet for My Valentine is really good. Not a fan of Disturbed myself, but that sounds like a good soundtrack.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Favorite Bands:

Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, Metallica, and Megadeth

Bands I listen to:

Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, Boston, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Tenacious D, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Velvet Underground, System of a Down, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, Yes, Shinedown, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Ted Nugent, Van Halen, The Who, Rush, Pink Floyd, Pantera, Foo Fighters, Queen, Alice in Chains, Tool, Doobie Brothers, Allman Brothers, Cream, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, and Guns N' Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.