• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Crying Out Loud! (134)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
For Crying Out Loud!

When a Marill jumps out of nowhere, Misty tries to catch it but then finds out it has a trainer. However Team Rocket try stealing them and Pikachu & Marill get lost with only Misty. Can Misty get it back to it's Trainer?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

This is one of my favourite episodes, I just think that the Marill is so funny because it doesn't like Misty and when it cries it is so LOUD! lol. It's cool when Misty tells Pikachu to use Thunderbolt aswell. It's sad at the end though when Marill has to go....

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Out of all the love interests Brock has had, I definitely think Wilhemina was his most promising one. I can still see them getting together someday, despite what Brock says during the second half of the episode. Even Ash admits that Brock and Wilhemina have something there. She's definitely a character I would love to see again. :)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I did actually enjoy this episode. It was a true Murphy's law episode. If could wrong for either the villians or heroes it did.

Aww! The baby Marill was so kawaii!-^_^- Ok; that aside, this was a good character development ep. for Misty...Sometimes she just has to control that time bomb she calls a temper!;) I loved the scene where Marill's trying her hardest to listen for Willhemina, but takes so long that Misty yells at Marill to hurry it up and she starts crying again!:p Although it was different in the original; 'Misty's Song'(Karaoke version) playing on the bridge scene(before TR attacked) was very sweet, don't you think?:) Brock kept his hormones down to a minimum this episode, which was good for a change. The end of the episode had me choking up...I almost thought Wilehmina would let Misty have Marill!:( Overall; 8/10!

O

Ororo Munroe

I didn't really like Willhemina that much. A lot of people think her and Brock would make a good couple and I suppose they would but whatever. I like how Misty protected Marill and it saved her in the end. I wanted her to catch a Marill for herself.

M

Mistystar89

I liked this episode although I wish Willheminae ended up giving Marill to Misty though but it was a cool episode! 9.0/10.0

A

Aquatic_mew

I loved the episode!^^
That Marill was so cute with that little pink bow on it's tail..
Yeah,I'd have to agree with Mistystar..
I wish Marill could have stayed with Misty,
I miss it.XD
It was kinda sad when Misty has to say good-bye to the Marill '.'......
Good episode overall though:9.2/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebok

Banned
FINALLY Team Roocket shows they know what a Marril is. I actually thought they were going to call it "Pikablu".

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
One of the best Misty episodes. I so enjoyed it. It showed her emotions so well and her sensitive and caring side. I give it a 10/10

Heracross

Custom User Title
This was a great episode. If only all the Jouto fillers could have been this good we wouldn't have had such a problem. On the one hand we have character development for Kasumi, which was extremely rare in Jouto to say the least, and what's more Satoshi gets to hold Togepi for the duration of this episode, freeing Kasumi to be herself for a change and not merely a mobile shelf for said pokémon.

Then we have the Takeshi x Miyuki thing going on while they're trying to find Kasumi and Marill, which is in my opinion one of the sweetest, yet most underrated pairings in the fandom. If you seriously tell me they didn't have a thing for each other I will slap you with a shoe. :p

Oh, and Marill was cute too, crybaby though it was. I found it funny how Marill's outbursts are all but identical to Yogirasu's screech attack.

Overall, classic episode. It seems a shame that Takeshi should never again see one of the few girls who actually showed interest in him. The more I'm thinking about that pairing, the more I'm liking it. XP

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
That episode was pretty funny, especially when Marril constantly cried like crazy. Even Team Rocket didn't see it coming. The only thing I didn't like in the end was Ash who didn't care about both Brock's love loss and Misty and Marill parting ways.

Battra

A very good episode focusing on Misty, I really enjoyed seeing her develop a little bit more of her softer side and develop more motherly instincts which can help her down the road. Also seeing as how Misty was traveling with Marill and taking care of it one could say it's a little bit of foreshadowing for when she gets her Azurill later in the series. I got a kick out of seeing Brock trying to impress Wilhemina and it actually working with no Misty interference.

Pookachomp

Nice episode! Marril disliked Misty at first but ended up liking her at the end. ^^

9/10 for the excitement and humor!

And ohhh, non-pokeshipping fans, don't chew me out for this but, kinda funny how "Misty's Song" is played as the background music moments before seeing this:

capture.jpg

Notice there's a heart? Misty's in it? Ash's pokemon bringing her in to him?! Haha! Silly little find.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
^ hey, i havn't noticed that before, it's funny how the creators of that movie sometimes add little unseen detailes to their shows.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
DUDE! XD Nice find!

Anyway, the episode itself was ok. Marill was so cute! And we got to see more of Misty's temper, wut wut XD; All in all, a decent episode, but really forgettable.