• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Crying Out Loud! (134)

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I liked this episode, I also wished Misty caught the Marill, and I liked that Wilhelmina (can't spell) liked Brock

Nice episode! Marril disliked Misty at first but ended up liking her at the end. ^^

9/10 for the excitement and humor!

And ohhh, non-pokeshipping fans, don't chew me out for this but, kinda funny how "Misty's Song" is played as the background music moments before seeing this:

capture.jpg

Notice there's a heart? Misty's in it? Ash's pokemon bringing her in to him?! Haha! Silly little find.

Alright, I admit, it does kind of look like a heart. But, this is just my opinion, I personally doubt the writers had.... those intentions.
Then again, I'm not a shipper so, I guess, who am I to talk?

Anywho, that Marill sure cried a lot. With how attached to it Misty got in the end, had it not already belonged to someone else, I think she should have caught it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I found if funny that Brock was able to stop Marill's crying at the start of the episode, and seeing him carry Togepi after Misty got separated from the group was interesting as well; he's great with Pokemon tbh. Anyway, seeing Misty risk her life trying to keep Marill safe was touching and overall, I'm glad that she got this episode to herself.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I liked how Misty wanted to catch the Marill at first too bad it had an owner already. I didn't like how spoiled the Marill was but hey at least Misty got some screentime but the ending was kind of sad.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The bits that really stood out for me were Misty trying to catch Marill in the beginning and Marill crying a lot throughout the episode, which was my most memorable part. At least Misty got a lot of focus in this episode.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Misty totally deserved that Marill after bonding with it. I think her team needed a face lift at this point in Johto.

Regarding why she didn't get Marill here, perhaps since Tracy had a Marill in the OI, the writers didn't want Misty to have one cuz it'd be repetitive. I wish Wilhelmina had given it to her tho.

Gillachu

Banned
Regarding why she didn't get Marill here, perhaps since Tracy had a Marill in the OI, the writers didn't want Misty to have one cuz it'd be repetitive. I wish Wilhelmina had given it to her tho.

I don't think there even has to be a reason for why Misty didn't get the Marill apart from it being owned already.

UmbrionKnight

This is one of my favourite episodes, I just think that the Marill is so funny because it doesn't like Misty and when it cries it is so LOUD! lol. It's cool when Misty tells Pikachu to use Thunderbolt aswell. It's sad at the end though when Marill has to go....

Yeah, lol. A water pokemon that doesn't like Misty is pretty funny.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I really enjoyed seeing Misty develop more of her softer side and develop motherly instincts, which can help her down the road. Also seeing as how Misty was traveling with Marill and taking care of it one could say it's a little bit of foreshadowing for when she gets her Azurill later in the show.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Even though we had seen a Marill under Kenji's ownership in the past, I enjoyed seeing another one here, especially since it gave Kasumi a chance to get attention. She seemed irritated by Marill's crying fits, but I'm glad that she grew to care for it. I thought that Miyuki should've had a bigger role, however.

ZilverLox

Banned
Marill disliked Misty at first, but ended up liking her at the end. Most scenes were pretty funny, especially when Marill constantly cried like crazy. Even Team Rocket didn't see it coming. This was a great episode focusing on Misty. It developed her a little as a character showing more of her soft and calmer side. The only thing I didn't like in the end was Ash since he didn't care about both Brock's love loss and Misty and Marill parting ways.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The only thing I didn't like in the end was Ash since he didn't care about both Brock's love loss and Misty and Marill parting ways.

Eh, Ash wasn't as involved with Marill, and Brock's gag was old anyway, so I can't fault Ash for his indifference. :p

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode, but was Marill really loud. Good that Marill warmed up to Misty throughout the episode. It was cool to see Pikachu spending time with Misty and Togepi spending time with Ash and Brock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was cool to see Pikachu spending time with Misty and Togepi spending time with Ash and Brock.

Watching Satoshi carry Kasumi's Togepy for a change made me remember that he was the one who had found Togepy's egg in the first place. So I began imagining how the anime would've been different if he was Togepy's trainer. I also appreciated that Togepy was the one who spotted Marill's ribbon by the river.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Marill did so well with Misty that I wish she had gotten it. I mean the Wilemmina chick didn't seem to do much anyway, so she didn't need Marill.