• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Ho-oh The Bells Toll! (229)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was cool seeing a Suicune again. The battle between Alakazam and Suicune was very cool to see, especially when Roar was shown off for the 1st time. TR was very stupid in this episode, breaking 1 of the Crystal Bells.

20/100

Seeing the story behind the legendary dogs and Ho-Oh was very interesting. Eusine was great as well, and the Bug Pokemon and their String Shot. Suicune made an awesome appearance. Suicune is a Pokemon I really love! 10/10, I have nothing more to say about this perfect episode!

7threst

This episode was sick and I enjoyed seeing a really solid synopsis - filled with Suicune, Eusine and Morty. They did it in a way that you really were more interested in the Ho-Oh back-story. Eusine was probably a bit ignorant in a way, but I still liked his overall character in this episode.

Blessed

Excellent episode, loved seeing Morty again I really like him, Eusine was great as well. I thought the stories about Ho-oh and the creation of Suicune, Entei, and Raikou were very interesting. I didn't like how Eusine wanted to capture Suicune though. It's too bad that Jessie destroyed one of the crystal bells though.

Eusine was so annoying. I didn't like when he called Ash a liar after Morty said he saw Suicune. I wish Pikachu would have fried Alakazam. It's good Suicune used Roar on Alakazam. He should have blasted off with Team Rocket.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
this episode was interesting, i liked the whole legend about the tin tower and the reincarnation, of the 3 legendary dogs (i believe in the games you find out that it was a flareon, vaporeon and jolteon that died and were made into entei, suicune and raiku respectively)

Zamin

This episode was amazing, it is on the best ones I have seen for a while. It was a lot better than the previous episode.

BreezyNate

Honestly?
One of the best pokemon episodes out there. Suicune is an amazing legendary pokemon, and the ferocity and anger with the surrounding pokemon were a very refreshing perspective to witness. I can't remember another episode where pokemon turn on humans like that (But I still have over six hundred episodes to go!) Eusine was portrayed like a total derp tho, with outright denying Ash could've ever seen Suicune and forcing him into a battle just to dispute him. Like what would that accomplish ? He saw what he saw! Skepticism is perfectly normal but no need to act all douchey like that.

So all in all the only low points in this episode for me was Eusine and the Team Rocket shenanigans...
Anyways, LOVED this episode! I only wish we got more perspectives, such as maybe how the townspeople were reacting to the tolling bells? Were they scared? Excited? Perhaps it would've detracted from the whole Suicune side of the story but it would've been nice to see more of how the impending doom which would've added some real tension I think.

10/10

NPT

Just a member
For Ho-oh The Bells Toll!

I liked how this episode featured some elements from Pokémon Crystal version, it's cool to see Gym leader Morty again. Seeing Suicune was cool, but it's disappointing that Ho-oh didn't actually appeared in the whole episode. Oh, well....at least they told the story behind Ho-oh and the three legendaries.

I thought for sure this was going to be another three part story like the Lugia arc we just had.

Seeing him in the show made me see just how crazy and obsessed Eusine is.
I really enjoyed seeing Suicune in this episode, It's been the one of the three legendary dogs/beasts/whatever I like the best. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I always liked how Ecruteak City looked in the anime, so it was nice to see it again here. I screamed when Team Rocket broke the Clear Bell, and I was actually pretty creeped out by all those angry wild Pokemon that started covering the city in silk. Team Rocket totally deserved what they got imo. Eusine was irritating as a character though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Eusine took Ash seeing Suicune too personally. ^^; I liked seeing Suicune show up to calm the enraged wild pokemon however, plus Eusine attempting to catch Suicune was intense. Too bad he failed.

Gillachu

Banned
Poor Eusine got trolled by Suicune's Roar lmao. As always, TR was the source of all the trouble and I wish Ho-Oh had shown up...

JudySpell

Banned
So the plot here was like Crystal's plot with the Clear Bells & Suicune showing up in Ecruteak except with a bad ending. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So the plot here was like Crystal's plot with the Clear Bells & Suicune showing up in Ecruteak except with a bad ending. 6/10

Even tho Suicune left after just a short appearance, I still thought that Team Rocket smashing the Clear Bell was a good plot device if only cuz we got to see Ecruteak city enveloped by the wild pokemons' webs.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It's a shame that Eusine doesn't appear anymore in the regular series: they certainly could've developed his character more since he's obsessed with Legendary Pokemon and Ash certainly has his run in with Legendaries.~

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that the Rocket-dan deserved every bad thing that they went through for destroying the Transparent Suzu. Watching how Enju City got wrapped in a coating of webs was fascinating, and how strange that despite Minaki's supposed expertise in all things Suikun, he didn't account for Suikun's Roar.