• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For old fans only, do you still watching the Pokemon anime?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I watch it still just for fun, but I don't kid myself into thinking that its plot is that good. It's just a cool way to waste 22 minutes hee hee. :3

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I still watch the anime though after DP ended i stopped caring as much as i used to but i do like some of the new characters.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Yes, I still watch the Pokémon anime, not only that I have grown the appreciate the show more as I grow older.

I used to hate Ash Ketchum in years, but last year my opinion on him changed and now I'm a big fan of him. So I am liking the show more as I grow older.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I have read the replies, and according to what I read I'm the only one who's posted who is liking the show more with age.

Is my assumption accurate? Am I the only one here who is liking the show more as he grows older?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I have read the replies, and according to what I read I'm the only one who's posted who is liking the show more with age.

Is my assumption accurate? Am I the only one here who is liking the show more as he grows older?

You could say that that's the case with me I suppose. That's only really because I tend to get stronger opinions about the things I like as I grow older.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I've only sparsely watched it since Sinnoh

Orphalesion

Stopped watching during the Orange Islands, couldn't stand Ash's stupidity anymore (never liked the character) Occasionally watch an episode if a friend talks me into it.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I did watch it up until Johto Journeys then it got lost on the air waves and by then I was already in high school. I found a few subbed ones that my ex had collected for Hoenn and Sinnoh so I watched them then I downloaded all of the Unova ones. I still download the Kalos shows subbed, I have not liked Ash's new English dubbed voice since Veronica Taylor left. So I don't watch the dubs, hate them. And I am 32 now so I understand a lot more of it than when I did back in 1995 when I was 12 and it was first on the air.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
When I was a kid I would watch Pokemon every morning before I went to school. This was waaaaaaay back in the day when Pokemon was shown on kids WB. I just started watching Pokemon XY recently. I'm honestly enjoying XY.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
No, I never really followed it. I watched a few episodes featuring my favorite Pokemon and some movies, but after the Sinnoh seasons ended, I just stopped watching it. Just kinda lost the appeal to me. Not like I was ever incredibly interested (really, I just wanted to see my favorite Pokemon in action), so yeah, haha.

Chaos Rush

Heck no, I stopped watching in like 2003. Lost interest right around when Ash got to Hoenn. Always played the games though, and as time went on I realized that I didn't like how the anime broke a lot of game rules (even though I understand it was for the sake of making a better TV show). I did watch Pokemon Origins and the B2W2 animated trailer though, I really think the way Pokemon and the world around them is portrayed in Origins and the B2W2 trailer is what the anime should have been.