• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Pikachu...

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Look i know its chezzy but Pikachu is my favorite pokemon and he is always on my team... and i mean ALWAYS... lol

but there are so many pokemon out there that r stronger and such so i would like a realllllyyy good move pool and stuff for pikachu...

heres what i have
pikachu@lightball
thunder bolt
quick attack
thuder wave
iron tail

Now thats not the greatest so can sombody help out???

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Look i know its chezzy but Pikachu is my favorite pokemon and he is always on my team... and i mean ALWAYS... lol

but there are so many pokemon out there that r stronger and such so i would like a realllllyyy good move pool and stuff for pikachu...

heres what i have
pikachu@lightball
Thunderbolt
Surf
thuder wave
Energy Ball

Now thats not the greatest so can sombody help out???

Changes in bold. You might have a hard time getting surf and I can't remember if Pikachu learns Energy Ball; I'm too lazy to check its moveset at the moment.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
yah omg i tried SOOO HARD to get surf but is there an easy way to get it lol cause i just cant get it

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
I think theres an event where you got a Surfing Pikachu, but I'm not sure. Also, I heard that when you beat PBR, you get a Surfing Pikachu. If you want, you could wait for that.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Pikachu @ Light Ball
Nature: Timid
Trait: Static
-Thuderbolt/Discharge
-Grass Rope/HP(Grass)
-Wish
-Thunder Wave/Quick Attack

I don't know exactly how Grass Rope works,but i think it's just like low kick(heavier the pokemon,the more power).the only way that i know of that Pikachu could get Surf was from the first Pokemon Stadium.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Pikachu @ Light Ball
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Static
- Scheme
- Thunderbolt
- Wish
- Grass Rope/Hidden Power [Ice]

I know Hidden Power is extremely hard to get and optimize ingame, but in my opinion, even a weak Ice-type move is better than Grass Rope, which relies on weight. If you don't feel like rebreeding for the Ice-type Hidden Power, then just go with Grass Rope.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
If you want to put Thunder Wave there, go ahead. You'll only lose your only form of health regeneration or your only way of hitting Ground-types. :)

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
yah i dont have pokemon box... but all figure out the surf thing...

so its gonna be like this i think

pikachu@lightball
1) Thunderbolt
2) Grass Rope
3) Surf
4) Wish/Thunder Wave/Quick Attack

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Wish and Scheme please for moves #2 and #4.

In case you didn't know, Scheme raises the user's Special Attack by two stages, or in other words, doubles it. And with Pikachu's Special Attack already being boosted by the Light Ball, well...

Do the math. ;P

rocky505

even if you do get pokemon box you still can't get a surfing pikachu cause you cannot transfer pokemon that know hm moves from fr/lg/rse/

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
yah i dont have pokemon box... but all figure out the surf thing...

so its gonna be like this i think

pikachu@lightball
1) Thunderbolt
2) Grass Rope
3) Surf
4) Wish/Thunder Wave/Quick Attack
Surf as of this point is not a legal move in D/P... one of the requirements for uploading pokemon is that they cannot have ANY HM moves.

About the only thing pikachu can stand for a special moveset is......
Pikachu@lightball
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice/Grass]/Grass Rope
-Substitute
-Scheme/Wish

Scheme If you want it as a Quick killing sweeper or Wish If you wanna try and keep health up for a longer lasting battle.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
so i guess pikachu surf is out of the picture lol

so how bout this
pikachu@lightball
1) Thunderbolt - just a good electric attack
2) Scheme - to adhance my specail attack and a good attack
3) Wish - to heal him a bit during battle
4) HP Ice/ Grass rope (which one should i use???)

Somebody

Banned
you can still get a Surfing Pikachu in D/P, it's your prize for defeating PBR. It's illegal with Scheme(or any other breeding move for that matter), however.