• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Real?! Mallow's Cooking Operation! (961)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
For Real?! Mallow's Cooking Operation!

Mallow has come up with a new food item for the cafeteria, and Ash & co. all decide to ask Mallow to try it. However, the stew doesn't actually taste good and Mallow states that they need some Yellow Nectar in order to finish it, but the problem is that Yellow Nectar is hard to come by at the moment. Due to this, Ash & Mallow decide to go hunt for some Yellow Nectar, but it seems Team Rocket have a nefarious scheme at hand..

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
It's so cool just seeing them chilling at the table while Mallow casually takes Pikachu.

Swirly eyes = fainting = Bounsweet beat Rowlet

TR's base is amazing :O

Last edited:

Holy157

I mean, I'm no cook, but why would anyone think adding electricity to their food is a good idea? Did that book tell Mallow to do it?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
How long were they chasing Oricorio for lol#

HOLY **** THAT EVOLUTION ANIMATION IS AMAZING

thunderblocked

Steenee seems less aware of Rowlet now

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Please tell me all evolution sequences will be like that in this anime.

Holy crap that was beautiful!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Please tell me all evolution sequences will be like that in this anime.

Holy crap that was beautiful!

All evolution sequences will be like that in the anime.

(at least I hope, so much better than glowing white or blue, actually see the changes)

Also I don't think it was DEM, since Bounsweet was fending off all sorts of Pokemon from Sweet Scent.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wtf talk about a surprise, I definitely didn't see that coming. Yay, Bounsweet isn't useless anymore :D!!!

AshSerena

It was pretty good episode! i did not expect that evolution tho
Also on this episode it explain what Mallow's dream is actually,
she wants their "Aina Cafeteria" to become no.1 cafeteria in Alola region

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nice, nice episode. Poor Rowlet, Bounsweet 'painfully' rejected its advances all the time- the gag was really funny though. Bounsweet's Evolution into Steenee played out brilliantly and it was really adorable! Mallow gets the nectar and makes her stew delicious. I also liked that Ash was also in the main action of the episode along with Mallow and Bounsweet/Steenee. 8/10.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Wait until it becomes decidueye (hopefully) and be as oblivious as Ash. It'll be the inverse and stenee/tsareena will be the rejected.

Oh a side note, just took years after to the anime incorporate the secret bases. Neat place, the rocketcave.

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
Really Bounsweet should have use Magical Leaf and it failed and then evolved into Steenee

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
nice evolution sequence. hopefully we got a lot more steenee in the future. also mallow confirms her goal is for aina cafe to be the no. 1 cafeteria in the alola region.

idk why, but i loved seeing that small cameo of the pikipek line when rowlet was explaining the situation to them.

Rampardo

also mallow confirms her goal is for aina cafe to be the no. 1 cafeteria in the alola region.

Holy moly, can the goals' of the classmates get any more dull and uninteresting? Why would the viewers give a damn about a goddamn cafe? Or if Lana can make a good balloon or not. This is a joke.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Holy moly, can the goals' of the classmates get any more dull and uninteresting? Why would the viewers give a damn about a goddamn cafe? Or if Lana can make a good balloon or not. This is a joke.

Don't assume all of us don't care about these non-battling goals.

Janovy

Banned
Why would the viewers care about anyone's goal?

You need to jump off your SM hate train and be more positive.

They actually showed Rowlet's family again. I adore this show's continuity so much.

I forgot that Bounsweet even evolves, to an onion girl of all things, I'm glad that the animation for the evolutions received some changes; glowing white or blue while morphing became quite stale after 19 seasons.

Not a very eventful episode, there were some sweet moments here and there, but it's nothing special compared to last week's in my opinion.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

You'd rather her want to be a Grass-type Master? Because that's a totally interesting goal that hasn't been used twice before.

Everyone is different. Different people have different dreams. Not everyone wants 2BA Master at everything.