• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

for the lolz.

I'll just post this anyway, even though I'm miles from being as good as a lot of people on this forum.
(oh, and before anyone freaks out, Rhyme is a username on another forum, so thats why most of them say that ._.)

Most Recent:
Superman-done-2.png

Most Recent:
Superman-done-2.png

Scott-Pilgrim-Done-1.png

MJ-done-1.png

empoleon-no-text-done-1.png

catadone-wtext-1.png

Brotherhood-notext-done-1.png

Fail.png

constructive criticism, if you'd please~♪

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
The bottom one is sick.

If I were to make any suggestions, it would be to make a banner with more purpose. Give each banner a message that shows how you feel about something.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Your banners in the main are either over contrasted, over saturdated or too dark that you loose some of the intricate details from the image that fill out a nice banner.

Contrast is always good, but not to the point that your image becomes unnaturally over-sharpened or you just get solid blocks of black or saturated colour.

I'd say that this is your best one, nice blance between light and dark, hints of mixed complimentary colours, and details of image and textured background are visible. But these are just my opinions and what I deem good graphics.

The bottom one is sick.

If I were to make any suggestions, it would be to make a banner with more purpose. Give each banner a message that shows how you feel about something.

Thanks. I've been doing these for a while, but I'm still finding what effects, what styles, and what brushes I like in Photoshop, so I think these are still my "practice" banners.

Your banners in the main are either over contrasted, over saturdated or too dark that you loose some of the intricate details from the image that fill out a nice banner.

Contrast is always good, but not to the point that your image becomes unnaturally over-sharpened or you just get solid blocks of black or saturated colour.

I'd say that this is your best one, nice blance between light and dark, hints of mixed complimentary colours, and details of image and textured background are visible. But these are just my opinions and what I deem good graphics.

I've noticed an incline of over-saturation, and too-dark banners, and I think it may be me going through a program of actions in Photoshop and in result doing that. I'm going to look into it and find out what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks for the rates,
And I forgot these three in the first post o:

shiki-done.png

Night-elf-done-no-text.png

alazamrukidone.png

Azure Wolf

Never distort the proportions of your image, talking about the first one and Alakazam. They ruin everything.

As for the other ones, there are alot of gritty pixels with high contrast. Try to make them lighter and use a blur filter smartly to get softer results.