1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

For The Love Of Meowth (646)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, May 27, 2010.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

But didn't he mention that he was trying to learn Night Slash in the Jumping Rocket Ship episode? ^^

2. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

When was this mentioned?? Because if so then my memory must be fading.

3. Pikachu52

Pikachu52 Well-Known Member

It was one of the Orange Island episodes. He says he failed to learn Pay Day because he learned to talk instead.

Daizy likes this.
  4. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Lol, this filler episode was funny. Meowth's idea for how to use Glameow was hilarious as usual and Meowth calling a Pokemon out of a Poke Ball was a first iirc.

5. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Well, it was awesome to have an episode being centered around Meowth. I especially liked him imagining himself to ride a Rapidash like a prince or when he bravely fought against those seemingly superior Pokemon.

6. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I loved his insane mental fantasies lol. He's always had such a vivid imagination when he falls in love.

7. Shayuin

Shayuin Banned

When Dawn saw how much Meowth was fighting to protect Glameow, she said, "Wow, Meowth's got it hard." Then Ash said, "Got what hard?" That was pretty funny.
    Yet another example of Ash being clueless about love.

8. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

While I appreciated seeing Nyasu get a new shot at love, I was kind of vexed that we saw yet another Nyarmar since Nozomi and Ayako showcased their own several times. Also, what a shame that Nyasu didn't gain a new attack.

MockingJ and Daizy like this.
  9. Vulpicks

Vulpicks Well-Known Member

Very fun filler. Glameow and Purugly were both super cute. God, I want one on my shoulder too!

MockingJ and Daizy like this.
  10. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

In hindsight, I wish that Nyasu hadn't been so fickle regarding Nyarmar when it evolved. It just made him seem extremely prejudiced to focus so much on looks alone.

MockingJ likes this.
  11. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The episode was really funny and I loved it especially Meowth's reaction when he finally realized that the Purugly was the same Glameow he liked even if the result was predictable.

MockingJ likes this.
  12. Scorbunnie

Scorbunnie Well-Known Member

Thought that for once Meowth was finally getting a happy ending but I should've known better that the writer would find a way to ruin Meowth's chance of hooking up with Glameow. Purugly really fits its name huh.