• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For those that are AgainstShippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
This is perhaps the only way to say AgainstShipping around here and get away with it. Why? Because unlike what the title sounds like, it is not anti-shipping in any way shape or form but rather a shipping itself. AgainstShipping is the pairing of two almost completely different characters, a self-centered, arrogant, heartless boy named Paul (Shinji for those of you that prefer to keep Japanese names) and a loving, caring, older sister-like character named Zoey (Nozomi).

Originally, this was a nevermet ship, but in a following episode (never released outside Japan yet) they do indeed meet, and it turns out that they have met earlier than when they met Ash and Dawn a.k.a. their rivals.

Who are these characters?

Paul is someone from Veilstone City. He strongly believes that the only thing that is needed is power, Paul does not seem to care about the well being of others and will scoff anyone that would. His catchphrase "You're pathetic" shows how much he detests any caring for anyone. Paul also harbors a huge hatred for his brother and all other family member(s). Little by little though he seems to become more conciderate and caring (although it is little by very very little).

Zoey on the other hand cares deeply for her friends and pokemon. She is willing to sacrifice her time (and contest ribbons) to help out a friend in need. Although she will help them out, sometimes she tends to give them a little "tough love". She does not like people who abandon their pokemon too often, although Paul maybe an exception ;] Zoey also tends to be a bit stubborn at times, although most of her advice seems to be spot on despite that

Okay now time for rules...*hears everyone in the Shipper's community groan* I know I know, but we need them.

1. Follow all Serebii and Shipping rules.
2. Do not bash or flame this shipping or any other shipping for that matter.
3. Respect your fellow members
4. If you use a banner, picture, fan art, etc. about Againstshipping and put it on or took it from here be sure to give credit.
5. Stay away from one-lining. Sorry, but one-lining is what gets topics killed.
6. Stay on-topic: Obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people would break this rule.
7. If you give information that is from episodes that have not been released outside of Japan, keep them in spoilers.
8. Have fun or else I'll get mad....and you don't want me mad.

CyberBlastoise

None so far =(

None here either.

Dark Eevee

Even though I'm an Ikarishipper I love Againstshipping.
So far I haven't found any good fanfics for it :(
Zoey and Paul are two of my favorite characters so it's cute to see them in a shipp together.

Status
Not open for further replies.