• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For those who still watch the anime, how long do you think you'll be watching?

It depends on what it means to stop watching. Sure, I don't always watch every Saturday morning like I used to, but I do make it a priority to see every episode within at least a week or two of it's airing. The show's been through so many memorable adventures and some nasty bumps too, but I mean, it's Pokemon. I grew up with it. It left memories on me that will last a lifetime. I'll keep watching, no matter what because its important to me. And if something really huge happens that I really like, such as seeing more favorite characters or voice actors, I'll probably go back to the good ol' Saturday mornings too ^_^!

QFT. I agree with everything you've stated.

Blessed

The anime has long been done for me because of how terrible it has been handled. BW only makes it worse for me and watching the two sagas before it will be nothing but a chore just to see how it plays out. Fully, that is.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The anime has long been done for me because of how terrible it has been handled. BW only makes it worse for me and watching the two sagas before it will be nothing but a chore just to see how it plays out. Fully, that is.

Well that is your issue. If the anime does go on for another 10 years yet its obvious most people won't be following.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
i will stop when i cant watching it anymore

*~Silver*~

I've stopped following the show's new episodes if that's what you mean...

I do still watch the show though all the time. I prefer the older episodes, but I watch one of the newer ones every once in a while when I'm in the mood. I usually try to watch the new ones about a month or so after they air, but I end up forgetting a lot of them...

[sub]Interesting that this is coming from one of the younger fans of this site... xD[/sub]

I've stopped following the show's new episodes if that's what you mean...

I do still watch the show though all the time. I prefer the older episodes, but I watch one of the newer ones every once in a while when I'm in the mood. I usually try to watch the new ones about a month or so after they air, but I end up forgetting a lot of them...

[sub]Interesting that this is coming from one of the younger fans of this site... xD[/sub]

I feel like the older episodes have more heart to them...I don't know why. They've always felt more genuine to me. XD.

I prefer them to the current episodes (though I still follow them).

sandy ketchum

i will stop when i am in heaven and i am not going to heaven untill i find who ashs dad is.

Last edited:

Bluelatios*

And what about you Cyber? How long will you watch?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'm going to last through BWS2. Episode N looks pretty promising so far, so I think I'll hold.

It all goes on Gen 6. I'll probably watch through the first few 10s of episodes. If I like it, i'll continue. If it's something like BW (I quit when BW was new), I'm definitely going to hold out until Gen 7. I might not even have the luxury in time of watching pokemon, but this is assuming I'm free. If not, too bad.

I'm going to last through BWS2. Episode N looks pretty promising so far, so I think I'll hold.

It all goes on Gen 6. I'll probably watch through the first few 10s of episodes. If I like it, i'll continue. If it's something like BW (I quit when BW was new), I'm definitely going to hold out until Gen 7. I might not even have the luxury in time of watching pokemon, but this is assuming I'm free. If not, too bad.

I know what you mean.

I actually really enjoyed BWS1 (I differ on that one). I can't stand BWS2. From what I've seen, I like BWS2: N a lot.

I actually think BW is my final arc, unless X and Y's arc really impresses me. XD.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
peh, Assuming it doesn't change DRASTICALLY from how it is, I'll probably watch it for as long as I'm alive or it's alive. Even if I don't watch every episode. I'm very glad in that sense, that its long running, since those are shows you really get lost in sometimes.

peh, Assuming it doesn't change DRASTICALLY from how it is, I'll probably watch it for as long as I'm alive or it's alive. Even if I don't watch every episode. I'm very glad in that sense, that its long running, since those are shows you really get lost in sometimes.

I don't think it's ever going to change drastically haha. lol.

I think maybe I've just outgrown it at this point, which is why I've become such a picky ***. I'll be leaving behind a lot of good memories and good friends like yourself, though.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I don't think it's ever going to change drastically haha. lol.

I think maybe I've just outgrown it at this point, which is why I've become such a picky ***. I'll be leaving behind a lot of good memories and good friends like yourself, though.

aww, don't worry. :)
I love pokemon but sometimes I feel in such a weird way.

I'm neither fully casual, nor fully competitive or critical.

Some things I'm critical of, but many I'm not. What's weird is that its never really clear what it is that will irk me. But it's rare...

But I wouldn't worry. I understand how you could grow out of it, or become picky. Its just how we are. Unless I'm connected with the characters, I'm not going to watch a long runner. Which is why I've continued to watch naruto and bleach (because I watched/read them since I was young), yet not one piece, despite the fact that I think I would like one piece better. xD

aww, don't worry. :)
I love pokemon but sometimes I feel in such a weird way.

I'm neither fully casual, nor fully competitive or critical.

Some things I'm critical of, but many I'm not. What's weird is that its never really clear what it is that will irk me. But it's rare...

But I wouldn't worry. I understand how you could grow out of it, or become picky. Its just how we are. Unless I'm connected with the characters, I'm not going to watch a long runner. Which is why I've continued to watch naruto and bleach (because I watched/read them since I was young), yet not one piece, despite the fact that I think I would like one piece better. xD

True. I stopped watching One Piece around the timeskip. The only thing I've seen since is Sanji in Nami's body. XD.

I'm still watching Naruto sporadically. I wish the Sasuke subplot would end already, though. I'm up to the Ninja War.

Last edited: