• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

For Trade: Trying to finish the crown Tundra Pokedex.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Welcome

I am looking for these pokemon
Zarude

Everything i can offer is 100% legit non distribution with english names and hardly used
I'll see if i have any pokemon you need including exclusives from sword.

What i can offer:

SHINY LVL 100 REGIELEKI FROM MACHAMPS.COM (bundle with any other legendary is allowed)
lvl 100 Regigigas
lvl 72 Spiritomb FOR ZARUDE

vl 70 Cresselia
lvl 70 Virizion
lvl 70 Terrakion
lvl 70 Cobalion
lvl 66 Keldeo
lvl 70 Tornadus

Only rules no nicknames/japanese names on the legendaries (You cant breed to remove that)

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello mate. I can get you both Galar Regis- Regidraco and Regieleki. They both have no nicknames and are English.

I am interested in Thundurus and Landorus.

PM me if you are interested in this deal.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hi. I can get you the rest other than Zarude (I'll defer the Regidraco and Regieleki trades to Rahus) for the Shiny Marowak.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Trade with Rahus is done.

Edit: Trade with Xabu is done.

Last edited: