• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Foreign ditto or not

2fast2good

The question is simply, how can i know if my ditto is foreign or not?
I put my Jolly ditto with everstone with a English Male Tauros and all pokes have natures others than Jolly. So i take out the tauros and put a Spanish Tauros with the ditto and i have the same result. Can You help me?

blckdemondrgn

lv 8 Shiny Hunter
Usually you can tell if your pokemon is foreign if you check out the original trainer name. For the most part the letters used in other games like japan has a distinguish look to the letters than the english version.

For the most part I know the ditto is foreign because I get only japanese ditto in their original language.

To me it sounds like your ditto is foreign because the everstone method doesn't work with the masuda method (foreign pokes to increase shiny). Or your just unlucky with the everstone and the ditto could be an english one. To make sure just breed quite a few more, again when using foreign pokemon aka japanese with english, everstone will not work at all to breed nature.

2fast2good

yes,i know the everstone method doesnt no work with foreign pokes, thats why i ask. :p

Ammako

If you're using Platinum, check the foreign dex entries.
Or even simplier, get Japanese Pokémon.

2fast2good

MMM i think i will try. Thanks.