• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Foreseen Destiny (PG-13)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
My first fan fic, and if there's anything wrong with it just tell me and i'll try to fix it. Also Constructive criticism is welcome, as one can always improve.

PM list- <none>

Foreseen Destiny

Notes from the Author:

This story is rated pg-13 for violence, brief use of weapons towards other creatures, some profanity, and some cruel humor.

Actual Pokémon Species is listed as last name in this story.

Italic lines of text are what a character is thinking.

This story is told from multiple points of view, the certain character seeing the scene is specifified at the beginning of each chapter, and if one is not specifified at the beginning of the chapter then it is the same point of view as the previous chapter.

Switches in point of view may occur in the middle, beginning, or even end of the chapter, and this switch will be noted like this- *View Switch*

Check the Character chapter list often, as there might be changes or new characters each chapter.

~ Words followed by then ended with ~ signifies either place or time period.

Character List for prologue:

Resistance-

Captain Aquatis Milotic (Resistance Trainer Assigner) (female)
Fission Rhyperior (Resistance Trainer) (male)
Thunder Gardevoir (Resistance Trainer) (female)
Alexis Vaporeon (Resistance Trainer) (Female)
Blue Terrakion (Resistance Trainer) (Male)

Trainees-

Seniors:

Blood Keldeo (assigned to Fission) (male)
Starry Lucario (assigned to Alexis) (male)

Juniors:

Deed Phione (unassigned) (female)

Initiates:

Nines Vulpix (initiate) (male)
Dark Latios (initiate) (male)

Prologue/Chapter 1

It is the year 2012, and the entire world is at war. Creatures from
another realm, known as Mutsido, came and infected Pokémon, turning them into Mutsido-Pokémon Hybrids. If you are contaminated, you turn in to one of them, and there is no known cure. Even worse, they can speak our language, run like us, fight like us, think like us, and strength like us…except 10x better than we ever could. But those uncontaminated have come together to fight this common foe, and formed The Pokémon Resistance, more commonly known as the TPR. But there is darkness lurking, an evil far worse than the Mutsido, a life form unseen before. Friends become enemies, Enemies become friends, and the fate of the world hangs in the Foreseen Destiny of 3 creatures….though not all 3 of them are Pokémon.

*Nine’s Point of view*

~Orphanage Present Day~

“Come on Nines, wake up! You have a big day ahead of you!”

I awoke, and lowly opened my eyes. Uh...big day? Hmm...What does Cairy mean by tha...Oh right, today’s initiation…oh well, better get up.

~Flashback, Pokémon Elementary~

“You see boys and girls, when you turn 13 all of you physically able to will be required to join the Pokémon Resistance, the National Military protecting us from those mutants.”, Mrs. Lilly said.

Protect Pokémon?!?!!?....I don’t think I could do that…

~Return to the present~
~At the orphanage breakfast table~

Great meal Cairy, you’ve outdone yourself this time…oh well,I guess it’s time to go…

I got up and prepared to leave, and I almost made it out the door when…

“Nines hold on a sec.” Cairy said.

“Huh? What is it?” I’d said in reply.

“These were in the cradle we found you in.”, She said quietly, but loud enough that I could hear her.

She then handed me a scarf and a note.

The scarf had an interesting pattern, something I swear I recognized from one of the restricted section books I “borrowed”.

Hey, wasn’t this in that ‘Secret Societies throughout History’ book?

As you probably could guess I couldn’t remember whether it was or not.

I then looked at the note. ‘Foreseen 658285938.TA’

“What does that mean?” I asked her in confusion.

She shrugged and said,” I could never figure it out, maybe you can.”

The Trainee Recruiting Center loomed overhead as I walked on the dusty path towards the building. The TPR Flag hung from the wall as I entered the building.

The Blissey at the Counter looked up, and then said.” Please state your name and location of birth please.”

“Nines Vulpix, Detromocity, but since I can remember I’ve lived in this town.”

The Blissey looked down at the computer, and then looked up.”Uh huh, you can go through.”

I was about to walk through the double doors to the next room, when the Blissey yelled,” HOLD IT!!!”

Oh crap, what did I do, please not be in trouble, please not be in trouble…

“Someone named Dark told me to pass a message on to you.”, she said.

My stomach dropped like a rock upon hearing that name.

Let me fill you in, Dark is this Latios who’s pestered me and bullied me ever since Pokémon Kindergarten.

“He told me to tell you that if you don’t step on that red X over there you’ll get covered in goo.”

HA! What does he think, that I’m stupid? If he wants me to do that I’ll do the opposite…not stand on it!

I then looked up.

DAMMIT!

About one second later I was covered in goo.

“Initiates, get in a straight line!” The Milotic said in a soft, but very firm and powerful tone. , “My name is Captain Aquatis Milotic, but you can call me your worst nightmare.”

“Well you sure fit the description of nightmare...” someone in the back snickered.

Ignoring that comment, The Captain continued,” You all will attempt to complete this course, and if you fail even once you’ll have latrine duty for the rest of the time you’re here in this facility.”She said with an evil smirk on her face.

She then pointed her tail towards a Keldeo and a Lucario.

“To assure that there is no cheating, these two will watch your every move as you progress through this course.” she ranted on, “And if you get two strikes, you’re out, and you will be doing worse than latrine duty, as we don’t like cheaters and scum.”

Everyone stood around there for a somewhat awkward 3 minutes, and then she yelled,” Line up at the start, and first one to finish gets automatically promoted to junior rank!”

That sparked a montage of pushing and shoving to be in the front area of the huge line.

Wow…A chance for a rank up to a higher class? Well now’s my chance to show I’m not useless!

Last edited:

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
I hope I'm not late.

Oh, so this is your first fan fic right? Not bad, not bad. But I wonder, is this really a PMD fan fic? You aren't showing that much detail on this.

Your Introduction said:
It is the year 2012, and the Entire world is at war. Creatures from another realm, known as Mutsido, came and infected Pokémon, turning them into Mutsido-Pokémon Hybrids. If you are contaminated, you turn in to one of them, and there is no known cure. Even worse, they can speak our language, run like us, fight like us, think like us, and strength like us…except 10x better than we ever could. But those uncontaminated have come together to fight this common foe, and formed The Pokémon Resistance, more commonly known as the TPR. But there is darkness lurking, an evil far worse than the Mutsido, a life form unseen before. Friends become enemies, Enemies become friends, and the fate of the world hangs in the Foreseen Destiny of 3 creatures….though not all 3 of them are Pokémon.

Ok. You should have given further detail of this. So if they infect Pokemon, they become enemies? How is that? Even though they act like us humans, how are they evil? You're the storyteller, so give us a simple explanation rather than just telling us of their superhuman abilities.

*Nine’s Point of view*
~Orphanage Present Day~
~Return to the present~

Ok, you shouldn't do this. I don't know what you're trying to pull off by this and it sounds rushed when you try to read it out loud. Just saying that doesn't leave much of a description.

Hey, wasn’t this in that ‘Secret Societies throughout History’ book?

As you probably could guess I couldn’t remember whether it was or not.

I don't know whether Nine is thinking however as she scans cautiously through the mysterious code. Try to say it as,

I mused, "Hey, wasn’t this in that ‘Secret Societies throughout History’ book?

As you probably could guess I couldn’t remember whether it was or not."

“To assure that there is no cheating, these two will watch your every move as you progress through this course.” she ranted on, “And if you get two strikes, you’re out, and you will be doing worse than latrine duty, as we don’t like cheaters and scum.”

She should be capitalized.

Ignoring that comment, The Captain continued,” You all will attempt to complete this course, and if you fail even once you’ll have latrine duty for the rest of the time you’re here in this facility.”She said with an evil smirk on her face.

Why capitalize The when it didn't end with a period?

I'll just stop quoting these. Honestly, I don't really know how they even know humans if they never seen one. Next, just your way of saying words is somewhat weird. That's all I can say.