• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forest Grumps! (157)

JudySpell

Banned
It was enjoyable to see the seperated TRio and Ash's friends work as a team but seeing a ton of angry Ursaring running around got boring quick. 7/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I laughed seeing Team Rocket, Ash, Misty, and Brock having to work together. Those Ursaring got insanely mad and it's a good thing that they didn't have very good aim with their Hyper Beams lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I enjoyed watching the cast's Pokemon relaxing by the lake shore at the start, but then the Rocket-dan and those savage Ringuma turned up. I liked how Nyasu and Kojirou ended up tagging along with Kasumi, and it was kind of her to share her sandwich with them. And once again, Togepy saved the day.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, not really. They kept popping up when the characters least expected them especially towards the end.

I just meant that the episode's main focus was on showing Ash, Brock and Jessie and Misty, James and Meowth while the wild Ursarings only appeared to cause tension. I liked when they destroyed the wooden bridge tho. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Thinking back, if the forest that we saw here was so dangerous during mating season, why the hell wasn't there a fence or barrier in place to keep folks out...?

Vipsoccermaster

Thinking back, if the forest that we saw here was so dangerous during mating season, why the hell wasn't there a fence or barrier in place to keep folks out...?
Apparently the forest rangers thought the sign at the end of the episode was enough to warn hikers and tourists to keep out. It was low that this was only done from one entrance, not from all entrances into the Ursaring territory.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ursaring seemed like such a dangerous species, which makes me wonder why any person would want to train one and have to deal with their savageness.

Daizy

I call you honey
The moment when Brock offered Jessie the blanket was really sweet! 8/10. :)

Yes it was a sweet scene, but like always the charity of Ash and pals never gets repaid by Team Rocket which made me dislike Jessie. I didn't feel bad for her predicament because she's so selfish.

An episode that was scarier than it was made to seem. The fact that the wild Ursaring were so savage and kept trying to kill everyone was frightening, but the fact that Misty ended up with Meowth and James while Jessie got stuck with Ash and Brock was the best part. In any other show this would've led to them all coming to a new understanding about their enemies, but of course nothing was gained from this wacky adventure.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Yes it was a sweet scene, but like always the charity of Ash and pals never gets repaid by Team Rocket which made me dislike Jessie. I didn't feel bad for her predicament because she's so selfish.

It was just Musashi being Musashi, but I can appreciate the juxtaposition between her greediness when she was with Satoshi and Takeshi, and Kasumi's rare moment of compassion when she was with Kojirou and Nyasu.

I thought it was funny that the Ursaring were supposed to be angrier than usual because it was mating season even though in future episodes they're just as violent and mad even when it's not mating season. I thought that the Ursaring trying to kill everyone made the episode more intense but that the comedy parts balanced out the episode too. Misty being with James and Meowth and sharing her food with them was a good contrast to Jessie's greediness. 9/10

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
If I recall correctly, I remember Misty actually somewhat trying to be nice to James and Meowth just for them to still try and steal her Pokémon. I was actually kind of upset with this, I like when TR bonds with the twerps. But villains gone be villains I guess.

Leonhart

Imagineer
PorcelainVulpix said:
If I recall correctly, I remember Misty actually somewhat trying to be nice to James and Meowth just for them to still try and steal her Pokémon. I was actually kind of upset with this, I like when TR bonds with the twerps. But villains gone be villains I guess.

I dislike it when Kasumi and the others are good to the Rocket-dan, only for the Rocket-dan to betray them right afterward. It makes all of their bonding with each other seem pointless, and the Rocket-dan end up looking even worse than they did before.

Haha great episode with some funny moments. I like the Forrest Gump pun. It's touching to see how different the twerps and the TRio get in terms of upbringing.