• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forever & Again

What other art should we do in the shop

• Total voters

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
They look good I added you to the list. When ever there is an order you think you can do just pm me that you are going to do it.

S.triker

Your Worst Nightmare
Ok no problem

Aenea

Creator Of Victory

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
as we discussed on xat me and nick, i would like to submitt this as a new type of art but need votes if it's cool and what name should it have.(non-workes CAN vote too)
Videogame-mario-special-1.gif
it's the screen of a video game and a videogame in it, you ask what in the videogame you want to appear and the text in the like"Game over"When you die or your gonna win so awesome and you fall you want to put "Doh!"

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Team Pose:
What pokemon: Escaveiler (or whatever it's called, the Bug/Steel thing with lances), Celebi, Vaporeon, (trainer), Emboar, Rotom (Normal forme), Flygon
What size: Um... as big as the examples, I guess?
What color platform: Day, grass
What trainer: The new male character for B2/W2. Try looking it up if you don't have it.
--^You had a typo :(

Thanks!

Last edited:

The Pwner

Like a Boss
Team Pose:
What pokemon:Gliscor, Lucario, Blaziken, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon.
What size:the size of your examples
What color platform:Black
What trainer:Blue
Thanks!

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Team Pose:
What pokemon: Escaveiler (or whatever it's called, the Bug/Steel thing with lances), Celebi, Vaporeon, (trainer), Emboar, Rotom (Normal forme), Flygon
What size: Um... as big as the examples, I guess?
What color platform: Day, grass
What trainer: The new male character for B2/W2. Try looking it up if you don't have it.
--^You had a typo :(
Thanks!
a9Nz5.png

http://img.acianetmedia.com/i/a9Nz5.png
there you go :3
and LOL I know about that escavalier -.-
Team Pose:
What pokemon:Gliscor, Lucario, Blaziken, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon.
What size:the size of your examples
What color platform:Black
What trainer:Blue
Thanks!
34kSU.png

sorry man I currently dont have the black platform base, so decided to use this one.
i hope u like it :3
http://img.acianetmedia.com/i/34kSU.png

Attachments

• a9Nz5.png
    a9Nz5.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 86

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I'd like to request a banner from Celebi Creations
What Type of Banner: Animated banner
Text : It's in the Soul and Heart of Latios...
Pop-out: Maybe?
Extra : im sorry if you cant do the Soul Dew... if not then can i ask on for Fraxure?

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
What Type of Banner: Can you do the Soul Dew from the Latios, Latias movie?
Extra : im sorry if you cant do the Soul Dew... if not then can i ask on for Fraxure?

Exsuse me just edit what type of Banner and what I mean like tech banner or simple Banner stuff like that please once you do that the order is accpect and someone will do it for you.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
What Type of Banner: Animated banner

There are two things i must say, one i must apologize from, at my time zone it's getting late so i have to go to sleep.
And the other it would be easier for me to do it if you link me to a youtube video with the image you want, from what minute to what minute, i should tell 00srms to put it in the shop OP.

EDIT:
Soul-dew-animated-1.gif
sorry for time delay, i when i uploaded it i found out i misspelled Heart with Heard XD and i added this frame with latios and latias because i thought you would like it.

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
What Type of Banner: Animated
Images: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM48Y1oq214&feature=related ok so i kind of wanted the full Mewtwo movie... if not just ask me to edit for a shorter verse!
Text : Why... are we separated from real Pokemon? i think we deserve to live alongside one another....
Pop-out: Maybe...?
Extra : I need the HTML for this to please....

The lenght of the video is way to long! please choose a shorter part of the video.

EDIT: Please note this image is a little big because you selected quite alot of seconds.

Link: http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/OriginalShadowZero/Latios-and-latias-parting.gif

Last edited: