• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forever & Again

What other art should we do in the shop

• Total voters

untitled123-1.jpg

Mesarin

Sorry your did not get I'm plan to do most of them tonight and your order. All I know for sure you did not pm me if you did that would been done. Also your should been done my another staff member I will tell him to get on it.

Oh no. In no way do I mean to blame you but the 'specific employee' who apologized for him replying late in the shop. Thank you very much.

00swms

Chaos Theory
jireh the provider

Order12ArtShop.png

Grassmaster441

Order2bbfsfdsds.png

blue7arman

BlueMan.gif

Affection

Affection.gif

Sorry if the orders are slow. If anybody order was not done post again. We care for all of are consumers. We would be nowhere with out you.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
blue7arman

BlueMan.gif

Sorry if the orders are slow. If anybody order was not done post again. We care for all of are consumers. We would be nowhere with out you.

Thanks a lot.Its nice.Thanks a lot again!

I also uploaded it into my own host.

Last edited:

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
jireh the provider

Order12ArtShop.png

p
Well, I think the title is a little to faint to see. Can you place it inside the picture instead?

Oh, you forgot the Nintendo 3ds logo. It is not placed on the outer left of the picture.

It should place it like this.

N ;
I ;
N ;
T ;
E ;
N ; Picture
D ;
O ;
;
3 ;
D ;
S ;

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
p
Well, I think the title is a little to faint to see. Can you place it inside the picture instead?

Oh, you forgot the Nintendo 3ds logo. It is not placed on the outer left of the picture.

It should place it like this.

N ;
I ;
N ;
T ;
E ;
N ; Picture
D ;
O ;
;
3 ;
D ;
S ;

Two things is that Nintendo logo is awful quality. When putting it with the banner it really takes away from it. Last your order was confusing to make at the same time. I will if can find a 3DS Logo myself. Forgot another thing I put the text outside because that one most Beautiful images and putting text in it just takes away from it. I'm also not able to put text like that for 3DS.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Grassmaster441
Order2bbfsfdsds.png

I am really sorry for the confusion here. I thought I had sent you a link for a picture from that blog, not the title of it. I don't know the person who runs that blog, so I can't use or ask them to use there emblem. I am terribly sorry you went to all this trouble, but I can't use this banner because someone else made the background. I was trying to post an image of a street crosswalk, so it would look like the dinosaur was walking across it.

Also, I know some images don't work well for you, but the raptor you chose to put on it is the wrong species. Normally I'm not this picky, but because this is advertisment for my novel, I need it to be accurate. The raptor you put in it is a velociraptor. I need it to be troodon.

I'll try and repost a better request soon. I hope you understand.

00swms

Chaos Theory
I am really sorry for the confusion here. I thought I had sent you a link for a picture from that blog, not the title of it. I don't know the person who runs that blog, so I can't use or ask them to use there emblem. I am terribly sorry you went to all this trouble, but I can't use this banner because someone else made the background. I was trying to post an image of a street crosswalk, so it would look like the dinosaur was walking across it.

Also, I know some images don't work well for you, but the raptor you chose to put on it is the wrong species. Normally I'm not this picky, but because this is advertisment for my novel, I need it to be accurate. The raptor you put in it is a velociraptor. I need it to be troodon.

I'll try and repost a better request soon. I hope you understand.

It okay lol I thought this was a odd order but you can repost now.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
@ flyer1228
Flyierss-order.gif

There you go
@ blue8arman

shadow-of-Castform-2.gif

I had a shadow animation for it but when i saved/uploaded it, it came out very messed up D:

@Affection
i'll get your request done now

Last edited:

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Wolf Prince

Thanks for the userbar!! It looks awesome!