• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forger's Trade Shop

Offering the following Pokemon via Breeding with: (Either in the egg or hatched, your choice), no EV training, no leveling, no guarantees about nature, moves, or anything, just a fresh random level 1:

Bulbasaur
Chamander
Squirtle
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Pichu
Sandshrew
Nidoran(Male)
Cleffa
Vulpix
Zubat
Oddish
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Poliwag
Abra
MAchop
Bellsprout
Tentacool
Geodude
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Gastly
Onix
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Tyrogue
Lickitung
Koffing
Rhyhorn
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Elekid
Pinsir
Tauros
Magikarp
Lapras
Eevee
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Munchlax
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Sentret
(Ok, for the most part, I can breed basically all the pokemon except the following: Nidoran(Female), Igglybuff, Togepi, Unown, Smoochum, Magby, Wynaut, Treecko, Mudkip, Seedot, Budew, Chingling, Mime Jr, Happiny, Riolu, Chatot, Carnivine, and Phione. Mostly because I have yet to evolve them so they CAN breed, or just plain do not have them in the first place. I may have missed some though.)

What I want:
Pokemon (I am not that picky when it comes to a pokemon, but if there is any special thing of note to note, I'll post that, this is mostly due to the fact that I'm only trying to complete my pokedex):
Ho-oh
Treecko (Below lv 10 prefered)
Mudkip (Below lv 10 prefered)
Seedot
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios
Kyogre
Groundon
Jirachi
Deoxys
Chatot
Carnivine
Mespirt
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

(Yes, I know that most of them are legendaries...but...thats what I'm missing XD)

Items I Want (Yes, I'm willing to trade a pokemon for an item):
Sun Stone x2
Moon Stone x1
Fire Stone x1
Thunder Stone x1
Water Stone x4
Leaf Stone x3
Shiny Stone x1
Dusk Stone x1
Dawn Stone x1
King's Rock x1
Magmarizer x1

(Again, since I am only after pokedex completion, I'm not to picky about the pokemon I get, just no haxed ones of course.)

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
I can get you a moon stone for a Poliwag

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I can get you a Treecko or a Mudkip for a Meowth?