• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forget me not~♥ (A Contestshipping fic) P.G. 13

Stephy

candies!!!11
It's so cute! The part where Drew kisses May! xxxExcellent story! I can't wait for more chapters!

Tomorrow is Sunday, so Chapter 3 shall be up tomorrow! >8D

-blinks eyes widely-
Isn't Sunday today?
-checks computer, watch and calendar-
It is Sunday! And tomorrow I have school... -grumbles-

Last edited:
Oh I wrote that post yesterday. :p

I woke up late so I'm barely typing it right now. Sorry. ><

Thank you once again for the kind reviews! They really help. :)

Alopec

Still Dreaming...
Ah, I read this earlier but forgot to review, sorry! I was sure I did. Well, anyway, I really love this. The kiss scene was so touching, and your descriptions are wonderful, so I could really picture it in my mind. I was so relieved at the end when May started breathing again. When you said she had stopped, I was really worried. :( But really, this is an excellent fanfic, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Stephy

candies!!!11
I woke up late so I'm barely typing it right now. Sorry. ><

Okay...me ish very bored! No one is...I mean not a single contestshipping writer is updating their story! -sighs-
Can someone update their story? It's just that this kind of stories make me want to read more!

Last edited:
Relax, May_Beautifly.

Anyway, I can say I like your fic, Roy Mustang. It's both kawaii and sweet in a dark way. Just like the others, I can't wait for the next chapter but take your time. =)

OMG!!! That is so good. o_O. That was kinda creepy when it seemed like her dream was actually coming true when she fell. That was just... OMG. By the way, let me know when you update!!!

~Kitteh ;259;

Last edited:
That was soooo passionate! I loved it!!!

memesiita

Master trainer
OMG!! this is so good!!

May is alive!! (does happy dance)

I hope you update soon (gives her a trophy) this is for such a good story :D

bye