• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forging Forest Friendships! (841)

Wow I am a bit stunned that TPCI kept the name 'Super Flying Cut' rather than renaming it like they did with other combo moves. Other than that, the rest of the episode was fine because the new combo attack wasn't stupid like Thunder Armor back in AG. Ash being ahead of the game with his strategies was good, it's too bad there aren't any Gym Leaders in Kalos who specialize in double battles, so he's only limited to certain facilities that do include these type of battles.

Leonhart

Imagineer
it's too bad there aren't any Gym Leaders in Kalos who specialize in double battles, so he's only limited to certain facilities that do include these type of battles.

Well Satoshi would eventually face a Double Battle in the seventh Kalos Gym, although his training in this episode wasn't done in preparation of that bout.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Poor Ash, it is not the first time that he gets put to sleep by the confuse ray.

I don't understand the logic in Confuse Ray causing sleepiness in this episode, however. I remember an instance from DP where Confuse Ray made Satoshi see illusions, but here the sleep side effect just didn't feel realistic even by anime standards.

Another fantastic episode. Ash's Kalos team has so great interactions with each other that the show spent time on developing and fleshing out where you really feel like the team works as a group and not only just as individual mons.