• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forgotten Pokemon Face Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonLord

5th Gen OU
Hello, UmbreonLord here. I'm making my first face-off. This will be around those pokemon everyone never uses or even considers to catch. There will be 10 entries. Each pokemon will start with 50 hp. Here are the entrees:

1-Dunsparce
2-Quagsire
3-Castform
4-Pidgey
5-Qwilfish
6-Skiploom
7-Ledian
8-Girafarig
9-Kabutops
10-Lickutung
11-Feebas
12-Grimer
13-
14-
15-
16-

Please think of the pokemon you nominate. Please don't pick obvious pokemon everybody loves like umbreon. Think of things that are always on the sidelines in battles and pokedex fillers. Here are the moves that you could use

Weather Ball-+10hp for the stated pokemon and -5 damage for another
Zap Cannon-The next time a move is used against the stated pokemon, the damage is halfed
Tackle- -10 for 2 chosen pokemon
Selfdestruct- -25 damage for all pokemon
Earthquake- The next time the chosen pokemon takes damage, the damage is doubled
Stealth Rock-The chosen pokemon takes 5 damage per post for 15 minutes

You can nominate any 2 pokemon. Any more and it'll be you running the face off :O. You can use the moves as much as you want, but only 1 per post. When a pokemon gets eliminated, I will do this, below is an example

1-Magikarp-Out

Thats all

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
I'd be Castform if I didn't stop talking about it =P

But I nominate the only Normal/Psychic Pokémon, the palindrome, Girafarig

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I nominate Pidgey. Everyone seems to have forgot about the little birdie...

I vote for Quilfish, the most forgotten pokemon in the history of forgotten pokemon.

*Everyone gasps*. Waah? EA's back???

That's right everyone, I'm back!

Rootbeer

I second Qwilfish!

And how about Lickitung

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I nominate Febass

(Useless fish my ***)

Rootbeer

I said Lickitung a while ago and you never added it to the master list

AceSwordsman

Elemental Trainer
If we can nominate twice, I'll nominate shuckle too. I mean other than being a shiny in a filler and being owned by Pike Queen Lucy in Emerald it has nothing going for it.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I just realized that we could nominate 2 pokemon soooo...

I nominate Fearow just because...

i'mblue92

water lover
I nominate Weepinbell because other than James and Erika or Cameos, has it had a real part in anything since Kanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.