1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Forgotten Pokemon of the 4th gen...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Volt of Noid, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volt of Noid

Volt of Noid <-- Best Shiny ever

What pokemon do you think are forgotten about? It seems many of the ones we don't think about are in the UU tier or NFE (Not yet Evolved) tier.

For me I'd say everyone has forgotten Luvdisc exists. And on top of that Dunsparce doesn't get a whole lot of recognition either.

What do you think?

---------------------

The Forgotten Ones

Luvdisc
    Kecleon
    Lanturn
    Gorebyss
    Mareep
    Corsola
    Qwilfish
    Luminion & Finneon
    Spoink & Grumpig
    Stantler
    Kricketot
    Pinsir
    Kangaskhan
    Jumpluff & Hoppip & Skiploom
    Politoed
    Mawile
    Sunkern & Sunflora
    Lumineon
    Carnivine
    Delibird
    Koffing
    Dunsparce
    Castform
    Chatot
    Relicanth
    Absol
    Illumise & Volbeat
    Gulpin & Swalot
    Surskit & Masquerain
    Granbull & Snubbull
    Jynx & Smoochum
    Pachirisu
    Farfetch'd

Mighty big list of the ones that we can't remember too good...At least 30 or more right?
    Sorry, I did not add Golduck, He's common in every game and is often in the Anime.
    And for Ampy - Mesprit is a one off, and is all through the D/P storyline. So he doesn't make it on.
    I've added the evolutions for many pokemon here...like for Granbull, who remembers Granbull but not Snubbull?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
  2. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

First gen: Cloyster
    Second gen: Corsola, Lanturn
    Third gen: Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Keckleon
    Fourth gen: Mesprit

3. PkmnmstrJJ

PkmnmstrJJ Well-Known Member

i will admit i did forget about luvdisc untill u mentioned it, i didnt even see the lil guy that much in the 3rd gen i think i caught one or 2 and that was it.
    ive forgotten Luvdisc, mareep (totally forgot about the sheep remembered ampharos thaugh) i dont forget that many pokemon now that i think about it but the one pokemon i havent battled in a long long tiem would be horsea if i wasnt for a pokemon episode i watched yesterday i would have forgotten what it looked like lol

4. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I say Corsola, Quilfish and Luvdisc are long gone in the Pokemon world. I mean, before reading the title of this thread, I myself was close to forgetting these three.

5. pokemaster001

pokemaster001 ....................

you know, quilfish is so forgotten, he comes to mind very easily, by simply being one that people mention as being unmemorable. congragulations quilfish

also, most of the pokemon that don't come to mind are from the 3rd generation, and not the platinum dex. maybe because they don't have anything to do with other generations or something, maybe they're just not mentioned enough, maybe I just don't like them, whatever the reason, 3rd generation was the least memorable for me while I can recite any of the first or 4th generation's pokemon

6. uhhm

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy

7. Shuckle the Snail

Shuckle the Snail <--1400 Eggs so far

Lumneion ?

8. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

Spoink and Grumpig? Whenever I think of a completely ignored Pokemon, these two usually come to mind.

9. Nny

Nny Yeah, about that...

Stantler. Wtf is a Kricketot aswell.

10. Zatch 89

Zatch 89 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone will be able to top this pokemon who I think is thee MOST forgotten about pokemon EVER. drum roll please.........PINSIR!!!
    I have never heard anybody talk about this pokemon and don't think I've ever seen it in anyone's team lmao.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  11. Eevee7ways

Eevee7ways Sonica Boooom!

1st gen: Kangaskhan, Electrode
    2nd gen: Jumpluff, Furret, Politoed
    3rd gen: Shiftry, Azurill, Mawile
    4th gen: Purugly, Chingling, Snover

12. Miss_Pocket_Monster

Miss_Pocket_Monster Well-Known Member

I'd say Sunflora is pretty forgotten, as is Mawile. Since this is a fourth gen thread, though, I'll name Lumineon as a somewhat forgotten Poke, even though I remember it much better than I remember some others. ;457;

13. Volt of Noid

Volt of Noid <-- Best Shiny ever

Yeah good job guys, Quilfish has to make the list. Horsea, not that much...but Quilfish is one that no one remembers exists.

14. Tenilius

Tenilius Well-Known Member

A Lumineon destroyed my Battle Frontier team the other day, so it shouldn't be forgotten.

I think Carnivine is forgotten in the games, it's shown a lot in the animè so people know about it.
    Koffing isn't talked about much, neither is Delibird.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  15. Grei

Grei not the color

Lumineon and Finneon should be counted.

16. Alloute

Alloute Banned

Kricketot hasn't appeared in it's own episode. Clearly it is forgotten by everyone besides me...

17. AlCario

AlCario Banned

1st gen: krabby and kingler
    2nd gen: Dunsparce
    3rd gen: luvdisc, castform
    4th gen: carnivine, chatot

All these guys deserve way more recognition.

18. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

Qwilfish is so forgotten that people have even forgotten how to spell its name properly.

19. maxelle

maxelle Shadow Stalker

I forgot Chingling existed till I saw its pokedex entry. I also forgot about Qwilfish but in 4th Gen I caught one and am currently training it.

20. bear831

bear831 New Member

Exactly its so forgotten that I completely forgot it was in the second Generation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.