• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forgotten Pokemon of the 4th gen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt of Noid

<-- Best Shiny ever
What pokemon do you think are forgotten about? It seems many of the ones we don't think about are in the UU tier or NFE (Not yet Evolved) tier.

For me I'd say everyone has forgotten Luvdisc exists. And on top of that Dunsparce doesn't get a whole lot of recognition either.

What do you think?

---------------------

The Forgotten Ones

Luvdisc
Kecleon
Lanturn
Gorebyss
Mareep
Corsola
Qwilfish
Luminion & Finneon
Spoink & Grumpig
Stantler
Kricketot
Pinsir
Kangaskhan
Jumpluff & Hoppip & Skiploom
Politoed
Mawile
Sunkern & Sunflora
Lumineon
Carnivine
Delibird
Koffing
Dunsparce
Castform
Chatot
Relicanth
Absol
Illumise & Volbeat
Gulpin & Swalot
Surskit & Masquerain
Granbull & Snubbull
Jynx & Smoochum
Pachirisu
Farfetch'd

Mighty big list of the ones that we can't remember too good...At least 30 or more right?
Sorry, I did not add Golduck, He's common in every game and is often in the Anime.
And for Ampy - Mesprit is a one off, and is all through the D/P storyline. So he doesn't make it on.
I've added the evolutions for many pokemon here...like for Granbull, who remembers Granbull but not Snubbull?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ampy

Light The Stars
First gen: Cloyster
Second gen: Corsola, Lanturn
Third gen: Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Keckleon
Fourth gen: Mesprit

PkmnmstrJJ

i will admit i did forget about luvdisc untill u mentioned it, i didnt even see the lil guy that much in the 3rd gen i think i caught one or 2 and that was it.
ive forgotten Luvdisc, mareep (totally forgot about the sheep remembered ampharos thaugh) i dont forget that many pokemon now that i think about it but the one pokemon i havent battled in a long long tiem would be horsea if i wasnt for a pokemon episode i watched yesterday i would have forgotten what it looked like lol

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I say Corsola, Quilfish and Luvdisc are long gone in the Pokemon world. I mean, before reading the title of this thread, I myself was close to forgetting these three.

pokemaster001

you know, quilfish is so forgotten, he comes to mind very easily, by simply being one that people mention as being unmemorable. congragulations quilfish

also, most of the pokemon that don't come to mind are from the 3rd generation, and not the platinum dex. maybe because they don't have anything to do with other generations or something, maybe they're just not mentioned enough, maybe I just don't like them, whatever the reason, 3rd generation was the least memorable for me while I can recite any of the first or 4th generation's pokemon

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
Lumneion ?

Zatch 89

I don't think anyone will be able to top this pokemon who I think is thee MOST forgotten about pokemon EVER. drum roll please.........PINSIR!!!
I have never heard anybody talk about this pokemon and don't think I've ever seen it in anyone's team lmao.

Last edited:

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
1st gen: Kangaskhan, Electrode
2nd gen: Jumpluff, Furret, Politoed
3rd gen: Shiftry, Azurill, Mawile
4th gen: Purugly, Chingling, Snover

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I'd say Sunflora is pretty forgotten, as is Mawile. Since this is a fourth gen thread, though, I'll name Lumineon as a somewhat forgotten Poke, even though I remember it much better than I remember some others. ;457;

Volt of Noid

<-- Best Shiny ever
Yeah good job guys, Quilfish has to make the list. Horsea, not that much...but Quilfish is one that no one remembers exists.

Tenilius

A Lumineon destroyed my Battle Frontier team the other day, so it shouldn't be forgotten.

I think Carnivine is forgotten in the games, it's shown a lot in the animè so people know about it.
Koffing isn't talked about much, neither is Delibird.

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
Kricketot hasn't appeared in it's own episode. Clearly it is forgotten by everyone besides me...

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I forgot Chingling existed till I saw its pokedex entry. I also forgot about Qwilfish but in 4th Gen I caught one and am currently training it.

Status
Not open for further replies.