• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forgotten Pokemon of the 4th gen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
1st gen:cloystar,tauros,pidgeot
2nd gen:milktank,shuckle,dunsprace
3rd gen:ninjask
4rd gen:toxicrounk

Last edited:

Zatch 89

I don't think Mareep should be up on the list because it evolves into Ampharos which was quite a popular pokemon in the GSC era and from what I've seen in the HG/SS team plans thread it will be in a lot of peoples teams.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I think Electrode and Vileplume are pretty forgotten about.

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner

Ninjask? No way. That bug is one of the best baton passers in the game, and it is an OU pokemon. I have a level 100 of those myself. No one will forget the fastest pokemon in the game (barring Speed Deoxys).

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
Ninjask? No way. That bug is one of the best baton passers in the game, and it is an OU pokemon. I have a level 100 of those myself. No one will forget the fastest pokemon in the game (barring Speed Deoxys).

Yeah, it was true.

I don't think Ninjask is the forgotten pokemon, Ninjask's speed are incredibly awesome, and i see no one will forget the non-legendary fastest pokemon.

AlCario

Banned

Shuckle is definately not forgotten. It has the highest def/Sp. def in the game. No-one is going to forget that.

Also, pineco and lapras. And happiny. Everyone knows chansey and blissey, but I only remembered just then that chansey had a pre-evolution.

Volt of Noid

<-- Best Shiny ever
Glad to see everyone posting. Looks like Mareep isn't popular in the list, I might take him out. Same goes for Absol. Also just to clear things up, post pokemon from any gen you like, the title is misleading. It just means that since the 4th gen came out, that we may have forgotten about a few pokemon from the other gens. Thanks.

Oh and does anyone think Nincada is forgotten? I mean, I haven't forgot about it, because I always need Shedinjas...(don't ask me why). But Im guessing other people have forgot.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I saw Gorebyss on the list...
but to me I think Huntail and Clamperl are forgotten. I don't think I saw them on the list.

EDIT: RANK UP!!! Cx

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
Never Used Pokemon.

D

Deleted member 11515

This isn't really discussing 4th gen pokemon.
And, I'm pretty sure there's a topic like this in PokePolls.
*close*

Status
Not open for further replies.